Is there any way to see txt messages after they are deleted ?

apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well lately i have been texting alot especially since i have unlimited. The thing is my parents are getting suspicious because im talking to alot of girls also. Now i dont have anything to hide with the talking to girls but to other friends i do say stuff like things that i dont tell my parents about what i do in school. It's those i dont want them to know about. My parents used to own a Verizon Store but it sorta shut down so they are always threatening me and my sister that they can see whatever we write or do with txt messages. I think its just a bluff but after reading on the internet im not so sure anymore. So does anybody know rather or not my parents would be able to read the messages after i have deleted them off my phone ? BTW i have Verizon Wireless.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ooh he's talking to girls!!!!
shy.gif

Nah jks, I don't think there's any way to do this... unless they bugged your phone or something.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Verizon does keep logs, but not for people like your parents, but for legal reasons... but since your parents have ties with Verizon, I would suppose it is possible for them to get a log.

They don't have a ready-to-access log though.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, see if they are really bluffing. Tell a bunch of people that you do drugs and want to have sex with animals. If your parents bring it up, they're nosey!

apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^ That would be a great way but i already know they are nosey and they even threatened me with checking the logs and really they are just retarded and old fashioned and i more of the rebel child in my family so they always suspect me lol

Edit: btw congratulations on the 4,000th post linkiboy

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My dad tells me he can see which sites I browse, but I always think that he's kidding. Not sure if he can or not, but I think it seems plausible if he can. I really don't know what to do.

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cablephish said:
My dad tells me he can see which sites I browse, but I always think that he's kidding. Not sure if he can or not, but I think it seems plausible if he can. I really don't know what to do.
Delete your history.
smile.gif

Taza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
If he's using a proxy, he pretty decidedly can.

Only way to dodge that is to have a SSH server outside the network and have a tunneled connection.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
myuusmeow said:
Why would any parents not want their son to talk to girls?
blink.gif
Yeah when i read the post i was thinking the same thing, anyway as stated above the only way you can get your msg's back is by getting those logs

apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmm so should i perhaps call Verizon and ask them ? Like should i put a lock on the logs or something can i even do that ? I mean if the police need them whatever but so i can keep them away from my parents.

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cupajoe38 said:
Cablephish said:
Delete your history.
smile.gif
Browsing history
cookies
Download history
smileipb2.png

DELETE

Taza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Licardo7 said:
cupajoe38 said:
Cablephish said:
Delete your history.
smile.gif
Browsing history
cookies
Download history
smileipb2.png

DELETE

Does not do it against anyone semi-competent who is controlling the router.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I like the bluffing idea, spend the next week talking to your friends about weed. They'll bring that up for sure. Or maybe they'd prefer you did drugs rather than girls.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the store knows you are underage and on your parents plan they can easily look up your texting history if they are worried about your behavior or influences in school.
Vmob FTW Prepaid bitch

4 to go

apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^ lol

Well i called Verizon and the lady i talked to said that i cant, but me being careful called again and spoke to another lady and she said i cant either, she even asked it too other representatives. So i am guessing that the logs dont exist. The only thing i am thinking about now is what if these people dont know that the logs do exist i did ask them about it but they both said know. So do you think its safe now ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz