Hacking Is there any way to copy virtual console data to other Wii's?

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Modded or unmodded (unmodded being best). I have beaten 5 games and want to transfer the data on over to my friends' Wii's. That and Wii Ware games and Channels. Someone told me I hae to do it with a WAD manager but the lunks did not work for some reason when he emailed me. If not then, is there at least a way to transfer free VC games to their Wii? I still have not gotten Neogamma or Gcko or GCN backup launcher to recognize AR since it reads "GCN backup launcher 1.1" and not 0.2 and I do not know what I diid wrong there.

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey buddy no offense i'm not tryin to be mean or anything but. why don't you Google this stuff. you've been asking everyone this like 30 times. all on the same topic.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No valid links come up man. That and I need patchers and crap. You guys have it. And google can't solve my Neogamma problem that I am having atm.

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya wanna know why? because you can use wad manager for VC and WW backups and the guy would need to play the game once before the save five can be copied. as for un modded not possible w/o cios. as for AR throw it away and use Ocarina. or use freeloader to run your action replay.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know. Link me to what I need please because the other links that the guy gave me via email did not open up at all please. I want to try to do this unmodded but please help on both modded and unmodded and go step by step plesae. I have WADs of the game installed. As for Action Replay. I am taking about GAMECUBE one playing, not the Wii as I do not have it yet since it just came on sale today. Link me to what I need to play GCN AR on Wii please. I have 2 GameCube backup MIOS folders but don't know which one to use and how (please tell me what the title of the app is when you open it so I know which one to use). Is there a way that I can give them free VC games or not? If not I will just buy the games on Wii Shop Channel for them.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright deal. Then can you at least help me with NON-piracy apps (getting my Wii to read GameCube Action Replay and transferring existing virtual console games/wii ware games to friend's Wii's assuming they have played the game and not stolen it from me).

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PM me the stuff if it's lengthy. This is all that I need for now. Neogamma gives me the wrong GCN backup version then just freezes on me (1.1 version and not 0.2).

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually u can just install VC/WiiWare titles on ur friend's Wii then copy over ur saves 2 his Wii without him actually playing the game(s)!! lol

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
freeloader is for the gamecube action replay. look it up i already did. as for links USE GOOGLE. as for piracy don't ask it's against the rules. simple as that.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duh I always use google for the links but do I need to have anything else besides freeloader to run gamecube action replay like do I need to patch anything? Am looking up freeloader right now. I stick it in my apps and I suppose I run it. Won't ask about piracy as it is illegal. But please tell me how I am supposed to copy data for virtual console games to friends wii's who have paid for the game downloads via wii points. I really want to copy my data on over. I have the WAD games installed but not anything else. I am stuck here. What do I do? Ios 60 and 70 links would not open up. I have 5 games installed as WADs legally.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...........when I downloaded this freeloader app it did not work. It just brought me to a "congratulations' link and that's it. I received NO applications for it. it's a torrent and I followed every single step.

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope nothing elts because in the past nintendo blocked the Gamecube AR. as for the wad thing you installed teh wads then you did so illegaly. the legal way is to get points and download the ww and vc from nintendo's market. as for data you are still not making any sense you keep saying data data data data and you don't even specify what idata you are talking about. save data, the game, what are you talking about.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok listen carefully I am trying to clarify myself. For virtual console games I am trying to copy over the data I have acquired (unlocking everything) to my friend's wii assuming that they have purchased the game (super smash bros 64 for instance). Does that make sense? It isn't pirating anything at all.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No, that's legal
laugh.gif
You can copy virtual console saves to other wii's with the data management menu, modded and unmodded.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.....Wikipedia said you can't though. Fixx are you saying that I can copy my virtual console saves to another wii the regular way without even having to hack mine? PM the the instructions please I am so confused on this step. They already have the games on their wii they just want the data....has wikipedia lied to us all day long?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q