Is there any way to access and download (legally!) free DLC from PSN without a second PS4?

Dyhr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pre-clearance: I have the game. Legally. It has a lot of free DLC. As in, 0$. You download them, get new characters, maps, etc. I have the game, legally, and the DLC is literally free on PSN, but with a HEN-enabled PS4 I can't access PSN.

Only issue is that it doesn't seem to be an "on-disk unlock" which I know can be "unlocked" via a certain program that I'm unsure I'm allowed to mention here. I tried that but the PS4 claimed a rights issue, and the files were a bit big for unlock keys (about 15-16MB per) anyway.

I read that with a second PS4, you can just download the files, then put them on your HEN-enabled one, since you downloaded it properly via PSN it has all of the proper keys and stuff. Which makes sense. I remember that was done with the PS3 and PSP back in the day too, for games or DLC.

Is a second PS4 still required? Or can a Vita or PC also get the files?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get links from the entitlement.db from system_data, but you'd need the system exploited. Won't do you any good without the license though. There was an app to download this stuff on pc, but an update to the store--it no longer works. There's no other way but a second system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-