Hacking Is there a Xbox Insider Preview Dash (x:systemupdate) Mirror?

kelvinmorcillo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My OG xbox HDD died on my me yesterday, since I was out of warranty, didn't thinked twice before getting a new HDD and follow some tutorials using the OSU files from MS. Everything went smooth(partitioning the right way, getting the GUID right, etc) until I tried to boot it. No dice. no matter what combination of OSU files I try.

Then I remembered my console was in skip ahead insider ring, and searching a little further I found that the xbox won't boot because the NAND has the info that my latest OS was the skip ahead one, which is some numbers ahead of the public release that MS makes public on their OSU files.
So it takes as a downgrade and stops the setup.
MS doesn't make any of their insider files public, so my xbox is pretty much a brick until I can find some dump of the skip ahead/alpha rings from someone who is in the preview program with those files on the x:system update partition of the xbox disk.

Is there anywhere (or someone wiling to do so) I can get such files?
Thanks in advance.

PS: I tried to contact their support and for my surprise, they stopping providing any kind of repair (paid or not) to OG xbox in Brazil (Where I live rn) since this February, without telling a soul. Unbelievable.

kelvinmorcillo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
EDIT. Could pull it from another console. If you are in the same situation, send me a PM and I'll upload the files for you (as today, the version I have is (19h1_release_xbox_dev19h2hold_1910.190331-1920) if ms pushes another update, they won't be usable anymore.
My tip is check if your country still has OG xbox support. If not, get out of the program asap.

iLLNESS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EDIT. Could pull it from another console. If you are in the same situation, send me a PM and I'll upload the files for you (as today, the version I have is (19h1_release_xbox_dev19h2hold_1910.190331-1920) if ms pushes another update, they won't be usable anymore.
My tip is check if your country still has OG xbox support. If not, get out of the program asap.

Any chance you are on 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1906.190531-1540 currently?

I could use those files :o

kline6666

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had the same issue. My OG Xbox One hard drive failed. Fortunately the partition containing my A and B dashboard files are still useable.

My console firmware version is actually older than the current OSU1 file, but I was still getting the E101 and E106 errors despite formatting my new drive using the script and applying the current OSU1. The console was in the preview program but I removed it from the program a while back.

I had to copy the exact files under my A and B folders of my old hard drive to my new hard drive, for it to work. Saving those in a USB drive in $SystemUpdate and trying the offline update did not work for me.

GrahamRTD

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Please could you send me the latest insider program files.My Hdd packed in so obviously I need the update partion files.If anyone can let me have them it would be very much appreciated.Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Was a dark time