Hacking Is there a way to instal haxchi without a DS game.

Scooby2a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
What about the games I have that are for loadiine. I need to convert them right?
But there's no way.
Can mocha load loadiine?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What are you using the self hosting for at the moment? If it is loadiine, I would highly recommend ditching it in favour of "the brazilian method". Online play is available this way.
I don't play online so its not a biggy for me. But thanks for reply

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What are you using the self hosting for at the moment? If it is loadiine, I would highly recommend ditching it in favour of "the brazilian method". Online play is available this way.
But my games are all loadiine. In have read Brazilian method don't work with loadiine games unless xorect me if I'm wrong insects mocha ?

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Instaling hachi or mocha. I need reinstall my sysnand br method games? Or only if I want to install updates?

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
As the title says is there another way to instal haxchi
No but if you download a non legit copy of brain age you can use it to install HaxChi (other games will work but brain age is the only one I know to 100% work).
I'm not 100% sure if it will work for you but it worked for me. If you do install HaxChi successfully with your non-legit copy of brain age do not under any circumstances install CBHC it will brick your system, I had to learn this the hard way.
If you don't want to risk it, just buy Brain Age, it's 7 bucks on the eshop.

Last edited by Seliph,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No but if you download a non legit copy of brain age you can use it to install HaxChi(only use brain age, other non legit games will not work).
I'm not 100% sure if it will work for you but it worked for me. If you do install HaxChi successfully with your non-legit copy of brain age do not under any circumstances install CBHC it will brick your system, I had to learn this the hard way.
If you don't want to risk it, just buy Brain Age, it's 7 bucks on the eshop.
You are talking bull shit any non legit game will work for haxchi you just need to run mocha first. Non ligit won't work for cbhc.

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
You are talking bull shit any non legit game will work for haxchi you just need to run mocha first. Non ligit won't work for cbhc.
You're wrong, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon doesn't work.
That being said, I might not be right either, I just assumed that since Shadow Dragon didn't work but Brain Age did that only Brain Age worked.

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I understand that but you said "any non legit game will work for haxchi". Any non-legit game means Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon as well.

Unless it's not really a game? Now that would be truly wacky.
Sorry but I thought it would be common sense that it would be any non ligit game on the list as it clearly states in the official haxchi guide to check the list. But then again some people just don't read things right then claim things don't work when they have not read guides correctly.

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but I thought it would be common sense that it would be any non ligit game on the list as it clearly states in the official haxchi guide to check the list. But then again some people just don't read things right then claim things don't work when they have not read guides correctly.
I claimed it doesn't work because it was the truth. I used a guide that didn't tell me what games worked for it so I assumed any game would work. I chose Shadow Dragon because I like Fire Emblem.
Again, you still said "any non legit game will work for haxchi". Implying Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon does work when it in fact does not.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I claimed it doesn't work because it was the truth. I used a guide that didn't tell me what games worked for it so I assumed any game would work. I chose Shadow Dragon because I like Fire Emblem.
Again, you still said "any non legit game will work for haxchi". Implying Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon does work when it in fact does not.

Why claim only Brain Age will work when you only tried two games?? I'm sorry my first post did not clarify to you to use only games on the compatibility list but I thought people would be smart enough to know to do this without me having to say it but then some people are not smart enough to use the official haxchi thread and it's guide. And with that I'm off to bed.

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Why claim only Brain Age will work when you only tried two games?? I'm sorry my first post did not clarify to you to use only games on the compatibility list but I thought people would be smart enough to know to do this without me having to say it but then some people are not smart enough to use the official haxchi thread and it's guide. And with that I'm off to bed.
I just made an assumption.
However, let me reiterate this for the third time. You said "any non legit game will work for haxchi".
I admitted that I was wrong in my assumption a while ago but that doesn't make your statement correct.

Scooby2a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Where is the latest latest guide to instal Brazilian method and then mocha pls?
There are a few around which one has been used by u guys and confirmed working.
I will try it
I have 2 days off from school on the weekend
Here come the cheetosssssssss

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Reactions: Scooby2a

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used MattKimura's guide a few days ago and I was done in five minutes. Very straight-forward and easy to follow!

Edit: https://gbatemp.net/threads/mattkimuras-wii-u-hacking-guide.462121/
Easy to follow but this is basically a guide for installing and using mocha. It doesn't tell you why you're using mocha over all the other options it just says use it. Also it links to files download. The best way to make sure you always get the latest is to use hbas lite or get the files from the github links

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    13,600 MB/s though
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    I got a 980 pro iirc
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soldigms been pretty solid
    yeh 980 pro
    good enough tbf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/gMNhZNI never heard about them but reviews are good
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Crucial SSDs work fine. I have one installed in my Xbox.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reviews seem positive.
    I believe I had some Patriot RAM running in a computer somewhere
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $250 is pretty solid considering
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With the refund it'll be about $150
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    6tb nvme pc ftw
    500 GB NVMe, 750 GB
    SATA SSD 1 TB HDD
    honestly I don't play pc games
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't game
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Once I buy this I'll be around 20tb worth of storage tho if we're talking all my drives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All this crap I got and all I do is pick up the GabeDick to fiddle with his happy stick
    idk the total storage cap I have
    50 TB orso
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I don't play PC games often. Mostly its all 90s-00s games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hm doing research quite possible my issue with this drive is bios related not detecting it fully
    run crystaldisk?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't think it would do much if gnome live even sees it as 2mb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vmd issue possibly
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Vmd issue possibly