Hacking is there a posibilite to port hl1 to the ps vita

Nbc66

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i was wondering if the ps2 had hl1 on it why cant the vita its stronger then the ps2 in many ways and zou could tehnicly just coppy the controls form the ps2 controler

idk it up to the community to do this sort off stuff

i would do it myslef but im to stupid to uderstand the basick conncept off porting stuff to the vita
so idk i wold like if there is sombody at least that can do this sort off stuff

sorry for my bad English I am trying to work on that typing off mine

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
There's a Half Life mod for Quake that will...sort of run under @Rinnegatamante's Vita Quake homebrew, but it's not really playable. You have to use the console to open most of the doors, and it crashes after the first elevator.

There's a Half Life port for the PSP that will run in ePSP mode, but it's also buggy and laggy.

Unless someone wants to port Xash3D to the Vita, you won't get a good playable Half Life port.

Nbc66

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There's a Half Life mod for Quake that will...sort of run under @Rinnegatamante's Vita Quake homebrew, but it's not really playable. You have to use the console to open most of the doors, and it crashes after the first elevator.

There's a Half Life port for the PSP that will run in ePSP mode, but it's also buggy and laggy.

Unless someone wants to port Xash3D to the Vita, you won't get a good playable Half Life port.

well i would try porting it myslef but i dont understand the code of the vita

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj