Hacking Is there a fix for this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wiiownzzz
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,857
  • Replies Replies 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiiownzzz

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
103
Country
United States
Some games freeze at a certain point of the game and I can't play the rest of the game like, No More Heroes 2 and Resident Evil Archives Zero. Is there a fix for this? And please don't flame me, I haven't been on this forum for a very long time I haven't been updated on the newer mods. Just help a guy out, thanks.
 
Could be anything really. Bad Media, Bad DL, weak Wii laser etc.
 
No it's a good download, people have commented saying great game works fine, I burned a 4x, Im using cioscorp.
 
DeadlyFoez said:
dude, just because people say the game is good doesn't mean that your download isn't bad. Data corruption can happen during downloading. Also you should burn at 2.4x using a good brand disc like Verbatim.
@DeadlyFoez, u sure 2.4 is a good burning speed? If you confirm that it is, then I'll believe it (u've never steered me wrong before!)

But I've heard people report that burning under 4x speed isn't recommended (I think it leaves greater potential for buffer under-run or something, not sure). I don't burn games to disk anymore, so I'm not sure what the best burning speed is.
 
Well instead of helping me you give me some attitude, Don't PM me ever again. Damn..
 
that burning at slower speeds is a myth when i used discs (all usb now) i burned at 8x every single time with verbatim discs and they always worked fine.
 
All burning speeds work for me ( I have LG burner in my desktop and liteon burner in my laptop). Only bad downloads or shit media ever fail.

Verbatim ftw.
 
DeadlyFoez said:
But lets not help this guy at all.unfortunately I replied to his poorly worded PM before seeing your message. I've just blocked all future PMs from him... sorry Wiiownzzz, but I gotta side with DeadlyFoez on this one. So don't bother PMing me again because I wont get the messages (u should feel special, u are the first and so far the only person I've blocked)

btw, this is the PM he sent me titled "please help"... I think it speaks for itself...
WiiownzzzI want to try installing this but idk which is my base ios version...ios57 v5661, ios60 v6174, ios70 v6687, ios37 v3869, or ios38 v3867? please help me.
 
You all are gay. Grow up, get the sand out of your pussy. I wanted help and instead of a simple answer you have the audacity to say "Don't PM me anymore", it took just as much effort to write that, than to write my answer, dick. This forum needs to get laid, chill out. You act like this forum is a holy fucking sanctuary.
 
Shit.. drop the attitude. Deadly is one of the post experience Wii users on this forum and he tried to help you.

You my kind sir deserve this picture:

gtfo.jpeg
 
Haa! I love you guys, you guys are the best. I'm just messin around. Trying to liven up the forum a bit. I would like to give a shout out to DeadlyFoez, I re-downloaded it, works great. I wish I can give you a cookie lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News