Hacking Is there a card......

Ericss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

I've been out of the DS flash cart scene for a few years, use to have pretty much all the DS flashcarts and loved the ease of use for all of them.

finally got the N3DS and realised nothing out there really is as simple as it used to be. I bought it for my wife, so was hoping there'd be a card out there that would simply boot up and play games like the good ol' days with my DS/DSi.....doesn't seem like it is

so my question to you all, is there/or likely to be a card out there that could simply play games (drag/drop) without loading up other exploits (browser, etc) that is also region free for the N3DS?

or is the N3DS much more complicated now and requires these exploits to work?
The DS profile exploit isn't complicated at all. You just go to settings and tap an option. The only relatively complex part is setting everything up at first (installing the exploit, setting up the emunand and downgrading), but if you follow a guide it shouldn't be much harder than installing a program in your PC. After that it will all be simple, with region free and simple drag and dropping ROMs like you want (assuming you went with GW, not Sky3DS).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf