Homebrew Is the Wii U worth Modding?

WaffleRaccoon

Breakcore Addict
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I still have my Wii U that I got for my Birthday long time ago and I'm thinking of selling it because it takes up too much space on my shelf. I was thinking about Modding it but is it worth it? Should I just Mod or sell the Wii U?

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're probably not going to make much money off of selling git so I would keep it. It's definitely worth modding as much as a regular wii. Most wii u games aren't worth playing/require a game in the disc drive for you to launch them anyways.
At most I could see you selling it for $60 and it's definitely worth $60 in enjoyment

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mythical what on earth are you on about? Not one single game requires a disc to be in the disc drive to be launched. Yes the old loadiine gx2 app did but that is an out of date app. For about the last 4 years we have the strangely named Brazilian method which installs games directly to nand or hdd and DOESN'T require any disc ever.

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was never able to get wii u games to load through other methods. My wiiu has been known to not act like others (you can see a thread where I tried to modify it with many peoples help to no avail if you care to find it). I only offered methods that I know work, even if there are other methods. The question wasn't really about disc loading though, more about if it's worth to keep a wiiu yes? Maybe focus more on this instead of using moderator power 0-0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol