Hardware Is the AU New Nintendo 3DS XL in English?

Omegadash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So a friend of mine is near Brisbane for the holidays. Can anyone from Australia recommend me some online stores that might deliver there that have the new 3DS for a good price? Thanks in advance :)

BlackKnight666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So a friend of mine is near Brisbane for the holidays. Can anyone from Australia recommend me some online stores that might deliver there that have the new 3DS for a good price? Thanks in advance :)

I don't think you will find many places that will give an amazing price, the cheapest online store with a new 3ds xl, was ebgames for 249.

Reactions: Omegadash

Omegadash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome thanks for the info. Any chain stores that might be in the area that have the normal new 3DS on special that you might know of? Thanks so much

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My father is an enterprise systems architect for a major consulting firm and was going to spend a few months in Portugal on a project. He spent two months studying Spanish, you should have seen the look on his face when I explained to him they speak Portugese. ;)

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
I was planning on just getting a 2DS for now, but with the release of the New 3DS XL in Australia, I wanted to know is if the language would allow you to switch it to English? Since the Japanese one you cannot...

Just wanted to know!

Thanks!
e

Rolf Harris speaks English mate :P

No offence to aussies, just a silly joke.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head