gab10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
i read some mario kart forum
and they discuss people use some cheat like 150cc hack, Bullet Bill in mario kart wfc

is cheater really exist
or they just crazy fast

do u know some of your friends really use cheat?
to confirm the cheat exist or not

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
How do you use it
evil.gif
?

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
There's a hack that let's you play the levels which aren't allowed to play online normally yes. Also when you choose a level from that hack, it'll always be that level if the other players choose normal levels...
Don't know 'bout other cheats&hacks though...

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They probably do exist, but some are just crazy fast. I've played a few of the crazy fast snakers, like zghetto (who completely owned my ass D:) and pYrO (who I can tie in a match if I'm lucky, otherwise it's normally 3-1, his win).

gab10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
There's a hack that let's you play the levels which aren't allowed to play online normally yes. Also when you choose a level from that hack, it'll always be that level if the other players choose normal levels...
Don't know 'bout other cheats&hacks though...

unlock ciruit is ok, only 20 ciruits in wfc is boring
dry.gif

why Nintendo do that
unsure.gif
wink2.gif

some people have a cheat that lets them pick what map they use. There is also a cheat that lets them automatically win. It sucks : \
automatically win
ph34r.gif

or they use shortcut
unsure.gif
?

Could people pick the map when others have chosen 2 same map?
if it happen, it must cheat
i think most of case they just lucky and tough

so i ask cheater exits in wfc or not

lucky, i did not met cheater in wfc until now
smile.gif

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some people tag team against you. It's not really a cheat but it's really annoying. One player always waits near the item boxes and tries to get a star. When you're about the pass him, he activates the star and hits you over and over while the other guy just passes you.. Because of the people like these, I don't play mario kart online anymore
mad.gif

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some people tag team against you. It's not really a cheat but it's really annoying. One player always waits near the item boxes and tries to get a star. When you're about the pass him, he activates the star and hits you over and over while the other guy just passes you.. Because of the people like these, I don't play mario kart online anymoreÂ
mad.gif

DUDE, that happened to me last week lol, I SWEAR it did. Pissed me off so bad that I damn near got a headache. And as you said, Because of the people like these, I don't play mario kart online anymore either. Hell I had to change my avatar to say "I H8 SNAKE" lol
rofl2.gif
Now we got chumps tag teaming...it sux
hate2.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me, or is it impossible to snake with a DS Lite? I used to be an avid snaker with my DS Phat, then I traded up to a Lite and I couldn't snake for sh*t. Like my powers had been drained... DS Lite Kryptonite!
frown.gif

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm not sure about the whole cheating thing, but I see Snaking more of a skill aswell.
But my hands totally get cramped when playing MKDS on a Lite, my friends' phat plays better.
That's why I hardly play it
ph34r.gif

Q~

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Why do u refer to snaking as cheating? its a skill
Cheating's the wrong word, it's just one of those gameplay experience things. Snaking gives players such an advantage that if one person snakes everyone else is forced to, which (for some) makes the whole game rather boring. Some players frown upon it for that reason, prefering to use softer skills with closer odds rather than a "works every time" powermove. Some love it, some hate it, it just depends on the players.

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it's a skill but I still hate the fact that someone snaking always wins against someone who doesn't. If it's a part of the game, the developers were supposed to put something to counter it.

besides, it's simply more fun without snaking period..

754boy

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Snaking is not a skill. Its OBVIOUSLY an exploit to gain an advantage. I know how to do it but its so stressful on my fingers that it takes out all the fun. You forget all about the race and have to focus entirely on timing the snake right. LAME.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Snaking is not a skill. Its OBVIOUSLY an exploit to gain an advantage. I know how to do it but its so stressful on my fingers that it takes out all the fun. You forget all about the race and have to focus entirely on timing the snake right. LAME.

1991, Street Fighter 2 :
Sonic Boom + Sonic Kick combo is not a skill. Its OBVIOUSLY an exploit to gain an advantage. I know how to do it but its so stressful on my fingers that it takes out all the fun. You forget all about the fight and have to focus entirely on timing the combo right. LAME.

1997, Tobal 2 :
Counter-throw is not a skill. Its OBVIOUSLY an exploit to gain an advantage. I know how to do it but its so stressful on my fingers that it takes out all the fun. You forget all about the fight and have to focus entirely on timing the Counter-throw right. LAME.

1999, Quake 3 :

Strafe Jumping is not a skill. Its OBVIOUSLY an exploit to gain an advantage. I know how to do it but its so stressful on my fingers that it takes out all the fun. You forget all about the fight and have to focus entirely on timing the Strafe Jump right. LAME.

And so on, and so on, and so on...
rolleyes.gif

Everytime you'll meet a player who's better than you, you'll say his technique sucks and is anti-play or anti-fun or something because he BASICALLY WON'T LET YOU WIN. Admit it. Losing isn't fun, I can understand.

Aw, shit, this discussion comes 'round every few months. Nintendo designed snaking as part of Double Dash, and if it was a bug, they would have "fixed" (reead : removed) it in DS. Strangely enough, they left the width of the tracks large enough for anyone to snake properly. Strangely enough, the official word is, it's a skill. There are ways around it. There are ways to beat snakers without snaking yourself, even though it's more of a hassle than trying to snake half-assedly.

But anyway, let's move away from the bickering and counter-bickering, I mean, I'm sorry if you don't enjoy MKDS the way I do, but that's that, eh?
Question : If snaking is still possible on Mario Kart Wii whenever that's released, will you still say it's a bug exploit?

754boy

Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

1991, Street Fighter 2 :
Sonic Boom + Sonic Kick combo is not a skill. Its OBVIOUSLY an exploit to gain an advantage. I know how to do it but its so stressful on my fingers that it takes out all the fun. You forget all about the fight and have to focus entirely on timing the combo right. LAME.

1997, Tobal 2 :
Counter-throw is not a skill. Its OBVIOUSLY an exploit to gain an advantage. I know how to do it but its so stressful on my fingers that it takes out all the fun. You forget all about the fight and have to focus entirely on timing the Counter-throw right. LAME.

1999, Quake 3 :

Strafe Jumping is not a skill. Its OBVIOUSLY an exploit to gain an advantage. I know how to do it but its so stressful on my fingers that it takes out all the fun. You forget all about the fight and have to focus entirely on timing the Strafe Jump right. LAME.

Dude, everything you just mentioned were moves that were put into the game by the designer with the intention of players using them. So you wasted your time typing all of that. Snaking in MKDS was not a core gameplay element put in by the developers. Some guy stumbled across it and thought it was cool. THats an exploit.

You can say wat you wanna, Snaking is not a skill. Thats MY opinion.
lecture.gif

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can Hadoken spam for Street Fighter 2. Guile isn't that good anyway: Ryu or Ken is the way to go(especially Ryu)

Am I the only one who haven't heard Tobal ?

Anyway, I definetly agree with 754boy.. It's simply an exploit and there's absolutly NO WAY to beat a snaker unless you snake yourself. That's why I like the games like Gears Of War. There's always an altarnate strategy that you can use against someone. Very balanced..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Tell that to Psi, he'll tell you otherwise lol.