Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently Purchased these items
1 Micro SD 2GB
1 R4DS

And i want to know if anyone has had any experiences with the site Like did anyone get a legit working R4 from them?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Never heard of the place but just to help you out, in the future you're better off asking this question before buying from a company.

NazoXIII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind its been confirmed that its a reliable source,Though they sell R4 III Which ppl say is fake

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can't believe people are still shopping for R4 carts.

1st mistake = didn't explore all alternatives, before making a purchase
2nd mistake = didn't investigate legitimate places of purchase
3rd mistake = if you did the above and still come up with R4DS

If indeed it arrives, you will have a fake R4. Now start reading through this R4 section to see what problems lay ahead with no support & bricking. At least your outlay is only minor, so financial loss in buying a shitty product won't be too hard a pill to swallow.

I'd suggest you check GBATemp's flashcart reviews and the infinite collection of posts regarding "which flashcart is best?" before making your next purchase.
wink.gif

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Hey, Its like me buying a DS-X when my friend was telling me there were many other flashcards out there for cheaper and easier to use. I just kinda said "Meh, I'll just stick with the DS-X, it seems the best out there..." people make bad decisions sometimes.

touchmyichi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm always still baffled by the continued popularity of R4's. Whenever I talk to my friend's about their DS's nearly all of them have R4's or are considering getting them. First off, when you have alternatives like the DSTT, Edge, Acekard II and SCDS1 at the same price, it's really hard to even consider an R4. But, naturally, most people aren't willing to take the time to find this out themselves.

Good luck getting your R4 though, I'm sure if it goes through you'll be happy regardless. If it doesn't and you really want one though, try craigslist.

There's a big thread here about the legitimacy of the site, it seems that many recieved the product but not necessarily the legit version or something-
http://www.r4ds-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&p=11878

defmnowxy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hell Yeah I'ts legit Ive bought from them many times and they all arrived fast. I reccomend this site just because My friends as well bought from that site and there was no malshipping.So yes if i were you I'd buy from there site.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you've got 3 mistakes.

1. you haven't look into the R4 section.
2. you haven't seen the 1000 + replies on how other flashcarts are better than the R4
3. haven't figured out if it was legit from the site name.
defmnowxy, just because you've bought it and it works doesn't mean it is legit.
go look at the clone/real R4 thread somewhere lying in the R4 section.

ozzymud

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought an R4-III, Edge, and Acekard2 from r4dusa.com (was a 1st time impulse buyer with 0 research), just wanted to try a few diff cards.

All arrived quickly, and in working condition.

A couple of weeks into using the Acekard2... Fat Error... e-mailed em and told him about all the posts i read here and similar errors... he had me do the RMA and send it back.

Since then he has put up an out of stock and is waiting for the v1.2 Acekard2 to come in on Oct 1.

He offered either a diff card, a refund, or my patience till Oct 1... i chose to wait.

The guy i've been dealing with (Anthony Peccon), seems very nice so far, no issues.

(Yea yea, the R4-III is a ripoff of the R4 model, but it works for me, funny part is the card i really like of the 3 purchased is the one that failed
tongue.gif
At least i have the RPG till the 2 shows back up.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...