Hacking is pokemon sun unplayable on o3ds with rxtools?

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow OP asked a question and everybody gave him BS instead of telling him its probably a hardware issue and should make sure the cartridge slot is not faulty or even the game

smh
We gave him crap because another RXTools user reported this exact issue, which leads us to believe that RXTools is the issue. 99.99999% sure it's not a hardware issue

At this point we're just telling him to get luma

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We gave him crap because another RXTools user reported this exact issue, which leads us to believe that RXTools is the issue. 99.99999% sure it's not a hardware issue

At this point we're just telling him to get luma
Gave him "crap" for not knowing any better really? that nazi ass mentality is what annoys the ish outta me you can take a different approach instead of trying to put people down and making them not even want to try anything new things

either way I hope OP gets his issue resolved

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gave him "crap" for not knowing any better really? that nazi ass mentality is what annoys the ish outta me you can take a different approach instead of trying to put people down and making them not even want to try anything new things
It's that + the fact that someone made an identical thread not too long before he made his

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's that + the fact that someone made an identical thread not too long before he made his
Granted we could've been a bit nicer immediately, but I'm sure he's got the point that Sun and Moon doesn't work on RXTools

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
rxTools support by forum members is ceased.

Pokemon SM is a game using external memory.
So:
1) You must have 2GB free space
2) You must have a CFW which runs SSB/MH4/MHX with NO error

Last edited by MelonGx,
Reactions: Quantumcat

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
rxTools support by forum members is ceased.

Pokemon SM is a game using external memory.
So:
1) You must have 2GB free space
2) You must have a CFW which runs SSB/MH4/MHX with NO error

I wanted to ask something like this well but dont think creating a new thread was worth it but...
Im getting this issue but im using the latest gateway emunand, which can run SSB/MH4/MHX with no error. And i have the retail version (of pokemon moon).

Last edited by WildArms,

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
so you have the retail game before it came out ?
If that is with me I am in Japan and I got it from amazon this morning, have an US 3DS tho that i hacked for region lock issues (didnt want to buy a new 3DS just for that) and many jpn games worked until now, but when i run pokemon it says the card was removed and it resets.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This. Also using a .cia and it worked fine.

Out of curiosity (do not link to it, or say where you got it from, this is merely a question), is this CIA the leaked one from a week ago or so that got people banned, or is it made from good contents (i.e. freeshop/actually from the eShop)?

Rehv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Out of curiosity (do not link to it, or say where you got it from, this is merely a question), is this CIA the leaked one from a week ago or so that got people banned, or is it made from good contents (i.e. freeshop/actually from the eShop)?
The ppl that got banned were playing ONLINE. The cia was good for playing offline or playing right now since it's released. *NOT SURE ABOUT EUR/AUS REGIONS*

Last edited by Rehv,
Reactions: daxtsu and blahax

iZallen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

The former; which I got the banhammer for; and yes, I was playing online.

No; the ban isn't distributed through the .cia, its because we are idiots and connected to the servers prior to it; essentially we walked into the open field and got shot.

Last edited by iZallen,
Reactions: daxtsu

blahax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The cart doesn't work on Gateway or RX as stated by other posters and in previous threads

What's your entrypoint to access rxtools? instead of going a9lh MAEST REIC, just replace rxtools with luma.

https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases

https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/Installation-and-upgrade

YOU DO NOT NEED A9LH, if you are fine with an emunand an a hax entrypoint, keep them and go for luma3ds by simply drag and dropping some files.

and this guy is right on the money ... literally 2 min setup ... A9LH is better but if you don't care and just want to play this is simple AF

The former; which I got the banhammer for; and yes, I was playing online.

No; the ban isn't distributed through the .cia, its because we are idiots and connected to the servers prior to it; essentially we walked into the open field and got shot.

Attempting to prove this point ... have gone online with CIA for first time today ... released here 19 hours ago and got my retail cart handy in case of ban will call Nintendo and tell them they got their wires crossed ... but 99% sure it won't be an issue

Last edited by blahax,

steelseth

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Its works fine on rxtools. Installed the cia from the iso site on 2 old 3ds with 11.1 emunand and not a single problem.
I know rxtools is dead but I cant be bothered to go through the process with luma and AL9H, luma with emunand caused all the already installed games in folders to disappear so went back to rxtools.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: