Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello 'tempers

I had recently bought a r4i-sdhc from amazon.com and I had some issues with the card.
yesterday I had asked the forum if they could help format my card PLEASE READ THE LAST 2 POSTS OF THE TOPIC http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=209798&st=0&p=2611980&#entry2611980
============================
A D D I T I O N A L I N F O R M A T I O N

*HERE ARE THE CONTENTS OF MY R4

-moonshl2
-Skin
-_DS_MENU
-DS_MNSHL.DS
-R4MENU
-TTMENU.SYS
==================================

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Good luck getting help for an R4 (clone) in the DSTT Section
wtf.gif
What would have possessed you to post your problem here completely baffles me, but anyway....go back to that R4 thread and post there, otherwise buy a decent cart and all of your problems will be solved.

ttarang

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dark^'^Knight said:
wtf.gif
What would have possessed you to post your problem here completely baffles me, but anyway....go back to that R4 thread and post there, otherwise buy a decent cart and all of your problems will be solved.

tongue.gif
Lol. did you read the last two posts on the topic, that I have provided. A user said that r4 was a ttds card.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First of all Amazon.com is NOT allowed to sell flashcards which why it's prolly a clone. Try the DDTT/TTDS firmware and see what happens.

PS: If you thought your card was an R4i-SDHC at first, why the fuck did you put TTMENU.SYS on?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tattar8 said:
jonjon95 said:
PS: If you thought your card was an R4i-SDHC at first, why the fuck did you put TTMENU.SYS on?
It might have come with the card's firmware...
Oh sorry didn't think about it like that. I assumed he downloaded it from the internet cuz the CD's are always out of date. Now it makes sense, sorry about that.

EDIT: Check your card, any website listed? There are multiple R4i-SDHC's....

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ttarang said:
Dark^'^Knight said:
wtf.gif

tongue.gif
Lol. did you read the last two posts on the topic, that I have provided. A user said that r4 was a ttds card.
Well, it's your thread...did you read it? Because, and fuck me if I'm wrong, but the post says "DSTT clone". My advice to you is that you give that piece of shite cart to some prick you don't like and spend another $15 or so on a half-decent cart.
I can tell you are very new to all this, but there's a crap load of R4 & DSTT clones floating around running apparent slight variations to similar firmwares and you may never sort it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30