New to the site. Want to re-gain use of my DSi and R4 flashcard

oscartrevimx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Helloe evryone, I have a R4 Flashcard from r4i-sdhc com but it wont work on my DSi that runs in 1.4.5U (i upgraded by mistake) I want to know if there´s a guide to update my card or downgrade the DSi. Thanks!

Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Helloe evryone, I have a R4 Flashcard from r4i-sdhc com but it wont work on my DSi that runs in 1.4.5U (i upgraded by mistake) I want to know if there´s a guide to update my card or downgrade the DSi. Thanks!
Do you have a cfw installed in your DSi? If so you can launch your R4 from Unlaunch and it should bypass the whitelist from the firmware that's put by Nintendo.. It should show something after you launch it, even if you don't the correct kernel files on it..

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you have a cfw installed in your DSi? If so you can launch your R4 from Unlaunch and it should bypass the whitelist from the firmware that's put by Nintendo.. It should show something after you launch it, even if you don't the correct kernel files on it..
^this.
...plus, if you have cfw you can effectively do away with using the R4 entirely. https://dsi.cfw.guide/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1