Is my PSP-1000 Broken?

Discussion in 'PSP - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by lbbooga, Feb 21, 2011.

Feb 21, 2011

Is my PSP-1000 Broken? by lbbooga at 9:08 PM (889 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. lbbooga
    OP

Newcomer lbbooga Member

United States
    There is a charging light and it wont turn on while unplugged. When plugged in the green light will turn on then turn orange. the screen won't turn on no matter what. I got the PSP used because my friend said t was broken and would give it to me for free. I've tried a few strategies, but none seem to work. I really want to know what is up because it is the fully hackable status and I wanted to try some stuff out. Thanks for the help in advance!

2. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    Buying yourself a Pandora battery is the first step to determine if it's just been accidentally bricked. Only thing you can do is hold the R shoulder down then turn it on from full reset...what happens?

3. lbbooga
    OP

Newcomer lbbooga Member

United States
    Nothing happens when I press the R button. It stays the same. I can't really buy a Pandora right now.

4. Originality

Member Originality Chibi-neko

United Kingdom
    Sounds like either the screen is not working (you'd probably hear the sounds still) or it's bricked.

5. Nujui

Member Nujui I need something to do.

United States
    Well, depending on the battery you can make your own pandora battery, but you can buy one also.