Homebrew Is my ds bricked?

TheShadowEevee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I like modding my old nintendo systems to use them to their full capibileities, but I made a mistake modding my dsi. I had installed Unlaunch and Hiya CFW on my dsi, and then moved all the files off the card so I could use it to troubleshoot a wiibrew issue. When I put the sd card back in my dsi, it displayed the unlaunch screen for about half a second then shut off. This now happens whenever I boot it, sd card or not, plugged in and unplugged. After investigating the sd card I realized the nand.bin file wasn't the modded dsi nand, but a wii nand backup. My guess is that it got copied into the dsi nand and it can't run the wii files. It wont load off my dsi nand anymore, even if the dsi nand is on my SD card. Does anyone have any ideas on how to restore it other then send it to nintendo? If so i'd appreciate it. Sorry for the bad spellings, I have trouble with my 2 in 1's touchscreen and unfunctional keyboard.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Other than sending it to Nintendo, you'll need to hardmod your DSi, if you have soldering skills, or buy another DSi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🚽 [flush] [walks in without washing my hands] Hi guys 👋 :)