Hacking Is it safe to connect to my PSN on my jailbroken Vita?

Hee-Ho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I recently jailbroke my Vita and downloaded some games off of PKgi and realized I’m earning trophies (I had connected to my PSN before hacking the console), now I’m wondering if this will potentially get my account banned. I’d rather stay connected to PSN if I can because I’m a trophy fanatic, but if it’s putting my account at risk then I’ll disconnect immediately

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recently jailbroke my Vita and downloaded some games off of PKgi and realized I’m earning trophies (I had connected to my PSN before hacking the console), now I’m wondering if this will potentially get my account banned. I’d rather stay connected to PSN if I can because I’m a trophy fanatic, but if it’s putting my account at risk then I’ll disconnect immediately
in very rare circumstances is someone banned on the vita. I think it's only for cheating, and who knows if that's even really being monitored. system was such a failure that I bet sony doesn't want to pay a team of people to monitor this stuff for that particular system. haha

Reactions: Hee-Ho

Hee-Ho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
in very rare circumstances is someone banned on the vita. I think it's only for cheating, and who knows if that's even really being monitored. system was such a failure that I bet sony doesn't want to pay a team of people to monitor this stuff for that particular system. haha
I don’t have any online games on the system yet and I don’t plan on cheating so I’ll continue to stay connected. Thank you for helping

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that shouldn't be a problem. I accidentally opened vita shell after thinking I was logged off. that was 1-2 years ago, if not longer, and no issues signing in to this day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them