HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Like the DSX I am guessing the M3 Real will have onboard memory (most likely 1 Gig in size)

*edit
The "Simply M3" Requires Micro SD memory without it it won't work. Products like the DSX have onboard memory which means you can't add more memory however you don't need to be hassled with finding compatible Micro SD types, speeds, ect.

Some people prefer onboard memory kits while others like the expandable provide your own memory kits

jalapeno

Trophies
XP
Country
oh... ONboard memory...

Yeah, the speed aspect is definately a pro for it.

I just think the reason why most people don't like it because the G6/DS-X only give you 512mg,

I mean would it really be that hard to make it a 1gig.

Portrait

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Perhaps it means the ability for rom linking with a slot 2 flash cart? eg. being able to load the gui of the slot 2 card, load its rom and save file into the carts memory, and then returning to the slot 1 gui to thusly load a ds rom for linkage features?

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm. It looks like I'll have to hold off on ordering a Simply. I'll wait for the Real to surface, and then I'll see if I want to wait and buy that or not. I do hope it has some sort of chip in it that allows it to play GBA games, because I currently do not have anything with GBA support... (M2 FTL)
When will they release more details?? D:

unkadean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too, am eager about which slot 1 cartridge to buy. It would be nice if there was a web site or person that could give us the lowdown on the "Real" cartridge. Although, right now I am thinking it may be more like the DS-X as has been stated previously. I am really eager to find out more about this model. If someone can help us find relief from this torture
cry.gif
Help us almighty M3 gurus.

wattaheck

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
"Real card can be directly used browser free slot2"

From a machine translation from a topic on the GBAlpha forums. I don't know what that could imply. Net browser without a slot 2 card? Browse slot 2 freely?Â

http://www.gbalpha.com/gbamedia/bbs/dispbb...ID=11414&page=1

Here's the link if anyone knows Chinese. I don't know how accurate the info is though...they might just be speculating as well.

r u referring to this post?

"real?????slot2???????"

chinese sentence: "real -- ?? --------- ??--- ? ---------- slot2? ------- ??--------- ? ----- ???"
direct translation: "real -- should be -- can --- without ---- slot2card --- directly ---- use ---- browser"

hmm.... which means: "Real should be able to use browser withouth a slot2 card"

from the words "should be", maybe they r just speculating.....

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got no idea whether its real, whether it would have GBA support or just integrated browser support, or whatever else. But I do know this ... if you think the DS-X, EZ-V, SCDS1, R4, and M3DSsimp. are the only generation of Slot1 cards we're gonna see, then u crazy.

The DS has AT LEAST 2 good years left in it, and then probably one lame year, so there's lots of time left to turn out better/faster/fuller featured Slot1 cards. If these were the last products these companies were going to make, they'd all be going out of business by the end of 2007 for lack of sales.

Therefore, one way or another, of course its real.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one