Hardware is it possible...?

kcbomber

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well this might be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it anyway:
Are fake PSPs and UMDs availble yet? is it even possible for them to be made? because i bought a White PSP with three games and i can't help but to think theyre a bit fishy. srry if this is a retarded question... Thanks for helping.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Nope, no fake PSP's or UMD's that I know of. Unless you bought a PopStation Portable
tongue.gif

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
well this might be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it anyway:
Are fake PSPs and UMDs availble yet? is it even possible for them to be made? because i bought a White PSP with three games and i can't help but to think theyre a bit fishy. srry if this is a retarded question... Thanks for helping.

It's the UMD drive isn't it?
tongue.gif

kcbomber

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um yes.. i do have that on my PSP... what does that "IC 1003" mean? i havent had a computer for a month... >.>

kcbomber

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, i have another question for you guys: how do i get video files on the PSP? i already created the MP_ROOT folder and the 100NMV01 directory. I used PSP video 9 to create the MP4 video file, but my PSP wont recognize the video. I do not have a USB cord that connects the PSP to my PC but i do have a Memory card reader. Can someone help me out? am i doing something wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree"