ROM Hack Question Is it possible to transfer a save data of "SAO HR DE" from pc to nintendo switch?

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can someone please help me with my savegames? They are from PS vita. But all this talk here is chinese to me. I can't understand any of it.
I am not that tech savy. Thank you!

Attachments

• SAVE.rar
    576.2 KB · Views: 208
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes there is, i successfully converted your Vita save into a PC save, once the international version drops on the 24., i can release a working converter.
But converting it back into a vita save will not be possible, because i need to find the correct hash values first and i don't have the vita executable.

And maybe more...

Note: work in progress, lots of unknown values.
Give this editor its own thread!
It looks amazing!

zergslayer69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nope, what i don't get is that they had enough space to make an international version, each language is only 300 MB on the Switch, but they made 3+ different versions...

And the Switch version is strange...
the usa version uses the same hash values as the asia version but...
- Hash1 (Sha1) is always zeroes...
- Hash2 uses the Vita values...
after adding these changes to my tool, i was able to convert my test PC save to the Switch USA version

I need to make some small changes to make this more userfriendly and then i can release my Save Editor / Converter.

Current Features:
- Col / PlayTime / Kirito's Name Editor
- Full Item Editor (Slots/Effects are not finished but editable), create impossible items ^^
- Skill Editor (Toggle state or unlock everything)
- Full Skill Statistics Editor
- Incomplete Character Editor (there is so much stuff to research, currently only Level and Affection is editable)
- Incomplete Quest Editor (finish all kill quests / take all available quests with 1 button click)
- and I'm testing if Nebula Onslaught can be added via save modding, technically this should be possible.

//Edit:
Save Editor 1.0.0.0, made with C# .NET 4.7.2 and includes full source code:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o71s3sohftnj4h6/SAOHR_SaveEditor_1.0.0.0.7z?dl=0

Drag&Drop Game00.bin onto the form to load a save, and click on "Save Changes" to save it into a new file (Game00.bin.new).
It should work on PC, Switch and Vita, please report if something doesn't work.
I think it would be great if you could make a thread for the editor. Make it easier for others to find. I didn't even know this existed until I saw it mentioned in another thread. Up to you though.

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It seems the post I made was with the encrypted vita savegame.
But I drag into the SaveEditor.exe But I get this error: http://prntscr.com/nu0vb8

Anyone can help me plz?

Save is Version 1, the structure is almost completly different from Version 2 & 3, your only option is to update the game and re-dump the save.

I cant convert my ps vita save, I get this error https://imgur.com/vLY8y0F
can someone help me

Save is encrypted and has the wrong filesize, most likely also version 1, it cannot work with this editor.

I think it would be great if you could make a thread for the editor. Make it easier for others to find. I didn't even know this existed until I saw it mentioned in another thread. Up to you though.

I don't want to create a seperate thread. Maybe when Fatal Bullet releases.

nishikado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Save is Version 1, the structure is almost completly different from Version 2 & 3, your only option is to update the game and re-dump the save.

Save is encrypted and has the wrong filesize, most likely also version 1, it cannot work with this editor.

I don't want to create a seperate thread. Maybe when Fatal Bullet releases.

Can't wait for the update for the editor. excited to see the new stuff thats coming!

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've successfully convert my save, didn't realized that my save is encrypted.

You used SaveMGR on the vita to export save and now it can be opened in this editor..?
I did the same but it just won't be opened...
PS SaveMGR said: location user\00\ PCSG00868 but then the info under the game said PCSB00972 Not sure if it matters.

What size is your game00.bin and system.bin? For me it's 513 KB and 1 KB

Last edited by Chrisssj2,

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My game is 100% up to date...just checked.. So.. Idk what you are saying? :(
I just added some leftover version upgrade code to my tool and now i can load your save, it's very hacky ida pseudo code, but works.

Your save is definitly version 0/1, because this leftover code works.
Since i don't have a vita to test, i can only guess, that you're missing some updates or USA/EUR/JPN vita versions are different.

I did attach your converted save to this post, this is experimental and i didn't test if it works.

@Falo, any news on ps4 save?
I would need a PS4 save and a decrypted PS4 executable (you can't share this here) to add support for it.

Can't wait for the update for the editor. excited to see the new stuff thats coming!
I work on this in my free time and i'm not such a big Kirito fan.
That and ArFA-sys are the reason, why i like Fatal Bullet more than any other SAO game.
Don't expect daily/weekly updates...

Attachments

• SAVE.7z
    17.2 KB · Views: 236

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just added some leftover version upgrade code to my tool and now i can load your save, it's very hacky ida pseudo code, but works.

Your save is definitly version 0/1, because this leftover code works.
Since i don't have a vita to test, i can only guess, that you're missing some updates or USA/EUR/JPN vita versions are different.

I did attach your converted save to this post, this is experimental and i didn't test if it works.

I would need a PS4 save and a decrypted PS4 executable (you can't share this here) to add support for it.

I work on this in my free time and i'm not such a big Kirito fan.
That and ArFA-sys are the reason, why i like Fatal Bullet more than any other SAO game.
Don't expect daily/weekly updates...

At first it didn't work. Then I found out, when I don't move the system.bin file it will work!
THANKS a million! Now it works! :)

If only I could make my FF X 10 Savegame work now. Then I will be gold.
In the FF X 10 save editor thread, creators says "copy and paste psv save 0x00-0x67ff to ns save 0x8h , but not change ns save filesize , can delete end of file 00"
But I don't understand any of that..

aizen007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You used SaveMGR on the vita to export save and now it can be opened in this editor..?
I did the same but it just won't be opened...
PS SaveMGR said: location user\00\ PCSG00868 but then the info under the game said PCSB00972 Not sure if it matters.

What size is your game00.bin and system.bin? For me it's 513 KB and 1 KB

my game00.bin and system.bin size are the same with you, 513kb and 1kb...
I backup using SaveMGR and on vitashell I press triangle and choose "open decrypted" on PCSG00868 folder

ZeroFX

why?
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Well I have the Save but not the game anymore, I do have the license backed up ( bought this game long ago, psn) but i don't know if it can be of use in this case, probably not, just mentioning.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?