ROM Hack Question Is it possible to transfer a save data of "SAO HR DE" from pc to nintendo switch?

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried seeing if savewizard decrypted saves locally, unfortunately it does not there are no save tools that are publicly available that can decrypt a ps4 save, without connecting to a modded console, which i do not have. @Falo if you can figure out how to decrypt the save, idk if thats something you are capable of doing, i can definitely supply one

aizen007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I tried seeing if savewizard decrypted saves locally, unfortunately it does not there are no save tools that are publicly available that can decrypt a ps4 save, without connecting to a modded console, which i do not have. @Falo if you can figure out how to decrypt the save, idk if thats something you are capable of doing, i can definitely supply one
If you have ps vita, you can use the cross save function...
thats how I do it with my ps4 saved data

Yeseah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, what i don't get is that they had enough space to make an international version, each language is only 300 MB on the Switch, but they made 3+ different versions...

Thanks for the save editor. Although, how do you equip Nebula Onslaught after unlocking it with the editor? It doesn't seem to appear in the menus like a normal skill does.

Gamerxxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I think I have a problem with the Nebula Onslaught ability, I can not find it anywhere, if someone can help me please?

RealBearTears

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How to level up Kirito with the save editor? I’ve level to 999 the other characters but I can’t find the main pg level in the editor. Thanks.

Rikukey2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to level up Kirito with the save editor? I’ve level to 999 the other characters but I can’t find the main pg level in the editor. Thanks.
Have him as the main character then enter his exp say for instance he has 1000 exp till next level. Enter that number in the Atmosphere cheat engine you should have a ton of results. Then go back into your game an enemy and look at his exp again. Let's say its 650 now. Enter that number in the Atmosphere cheat engine and it should show that same number 650 if theres multiple kill an enemy again then go back to cheat editor if the numbers match that's Kiritos address

Reactions: RealBearTears

Crawfish

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When trying to edit some items in the storage:

InvalidArgument = Value "26" is not a valid value for "SelectedIndex". Parameter name: SelectedIndex

Image: h_t_t_p_s://img_ur.c_om/a/fZToSpU

Last edited by Crawfish,

Meko

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My info is only useful to make a save editor/converter, you can't do it manually.

But since it's so easy to make a simple tool:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ljm8siqhi9g4gsd/SAO_HR_SaveConverter.zip?dl=0

Usage:
SaveConverter.exe pc <path_to_gameXX.bin>
SaveConverter.exe switch <path_to_gameXX.bin>

It works both, as save converter and hash calculator, so you can edit the save via hex editor.

Note: I did only test this on PC, not on Switch, i'm not wasting my time with the asia version, when the english version is almost here.
your save editor isn't on drop box could you or anyone repost i dont want these hacked arms i was given and i cant delete the blackwing coat but all my skills are maxed now and i have a red name cause of modded item

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c