Hacking Is it possible to mod a 4.3U Wii to Play backups WITHOUT WIFI

games2007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys.
I want to go over to my dad's house and mod my sisters' wii so they can play some more games.
They don't have wifi over there and I was looking to see if it was possible to have all the software on my SD card and install it all without using wifi.

D

Deleted_171835

Yes.
Use ModMii to mod their Wii. IIRC, you'll need a game (SSBB, perhaps?) to use an exploit to mod their Wii because it's a 4.3 Wii.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
sure you can. at your house grab all the files needded for hacking the wii (ie hckmii installer, a game exploit, a usb HDD, a backup launcher like wiflow and the needed cios's)

joonapie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I did my brothers like this, just used modmii to get all the files went to his house used bathaxx and installed all the stuff no problem
smile.gif

Oh yeah if there anything like my brother expect phone calls every 10mins asking how to do this, that and the other lol
laugh.gif

games2007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I'm not sure if you can play backups from the disk channel using 4.3.
My Wii is at 3.2 and I have no issues, except for Black Ops, but I got it for PC so idc about that one lol.
This guide is what I'm following ->http://gbatemp.net/t171901-modify-any-wii-4-3-below
Hopefully I won't need anything else to run backups besides Neogamma. I'll just have to install a channel, since I don't think they have an SD card...

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
games2007 said:
as long as you have CIOSCORP/DARKCORP installed AND a drive which is DVD compatible, you can play backups from the DC...doesn't so much matter what SM you are on....(however, i can guarantee if it's a factory 4.3, you will not have a DVD compatible drive)

games2007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brausm08 said:
games2007 said:
as long as you have CIOSCORP/DARKCORP installed AND a drive which is DVD compatible, you can play backups from the DC...doesn't so much matter what SM you are on....(however, i can guarantee if it's a factory 4.3, you will not have a DVD compatible drive)

They just got it and I doubt they connect to the internet, and I called and checked and found out that it's at version 4.3U, so I guess I'll just teach her how to use the Neogamma channel.
If she wants all the games I've been collecting, she better get used to it ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4