Hacking Is it possible to make patches for cartridge games?

MRsonic699

OP
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Well, I imported Project Diva f from Japan, because I really wanted it as a cartridge and it only released digitally in the west.

Since Vitamin is a thing now, would it be possible to take a dump of the English version and create an English patch for my PDf cartridge, similarly to how the Odin Sphere dump English patch was developed so quickly?

I'd love to do the same with my copy of Project Diva X JP, which is downloaded digitally, so may be way easier to patch if I know what files I need, I assume. Cheerios.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, I imported Project Diva f from Japan, because I really wanted it as a cartridge and it only released digitally in the west.

Since Vitamin is a thing now, would it be possible to take a dump of the English version and create an English patch for my PDf cartridge, similarly to how the Odin Sphere dump English patch was developed so quickly?

I'd love to do the same with my copy of Project Diva X JP, which is downloaded digitally, so may be way easier to patch if I know what files I need, I assume. Cheerios.

1) This was possible even before Vitamin

2) Theoretically yes

3) You need to figure out various things for that.

4) If you have to ask perhaps you won't be able to do that

Reactions: Skardale

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-