Is it possible to download everything from the 3DS eShop?

susbaconhairman

I am the official skribbler
OP
Trophies
Website
skribbl.io
XP
Country
United States
lmao i know that my name is bad so ill change it so u guys wont bully me for being a late bloomer (not my fucking fault i was born then lol)
and i such a noob that i didnt know that i have to wait another month before i can change my name

This is really rude for several reasons. Not cool đź‘Žđź‘Žđź‘Ž
lol no its true

now i got the sexy ass skribbl.io skribbler thing

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you dont like it? :(
To explain further you can use ctrcdnfetch with original signed tickets (meaning you bought them or it came preinstalled) to download packages from the CDN and then make them into CIA with make_cdn_cia 1.1

You can't download whatever with a short string of text anymore. And as far as I know no one online shares their tickets because they contain console-specific information.
And if someone has shared their tickets we aren't allowed to talk about it here because that's piracy.

If you do have something you bought or came preinstalled you want to download, you can dump your tickets with godmode9.

On the off-chance you're asking because you want to backup something you already have installed, you can backup installed titles to CIA with gm9 too.

Reactions: Takokeshi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1