Hacking Question Is it possible to clone a switch to another switch?

ktulu909

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have my launch day switch that has numerous purchases,and is showing signs of age and is currently official and 100% up to date on all updates. I also have a switch brand new in the box that I purchased about a year ago,and is sitting at 4.1 that I set aside for future tomfoolery. Anyway,to get to the point, I would like to clone my launch day switch to my still sitting in box switch,all games,saves etc,so when my 5 year old has taken the original switch hostage,I can still play on the newer console. One would be in airplane mode. Is this possible?

Zonark

Zonark - Noun - A God
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean you can always game share. Have you looked into that yet? Only downfall is you need internet on one of them to ensure the other unit isn’t playing the game

Last edited by Zonark,

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have my launch day switch that has numerous purchases,and is showing signs of age and is currently official and 100% up to date on all updates. I also have a switch brand new in the box that I purchased about a year ago,and is sitting at 4.1 that I set aside for future tomfoolery. Anyway,to get to the point, I would like to clone my launch day switch to my still sitting in box switch,all games,saves etc,so when my 5 year old has taken the original switch hostage,I can still play on the newer console. One would be in airplane mode. Is this possible?

you cant

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

System transfer option

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Pickle_Rick @ Pickle_Rick: