Homebrew Is it possible to change Mii Plaza from Japanese to English

dsync

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Given that Luma 3DS support region emulation, does anyone know whether this method will work for Mii Plaza as well? Couldn't find its game title ID on 3dsdb though. IINM Mii Plaza has different game ID for both Japanese and English, hence the different update files for different region. So perhaps the Mii Plaza JP will not contain text for English?

I also tried to launch it through HANS by changing region to US and game language to English, but the game doesn't launch and simply hang at a blank screen.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So perhaps the Mii Plaza JP will not contain text for English?
Most likely! The only possible language combined with the JP region, is JPN (yet the sdk documentation claims every title released anywhere in the world must support Englisn, for some reason... sure it's outdated)

Why not install an European or American plaza?

Protip (for other titles): https://github.com/Possum/LumaLocaleSwitcher/releases

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Zeninari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most likely! The only possible language combined with the JP region, is JPN (yet the sdk documentation claims every title released anywhere in the world must support Englisn, for some reason... sure it's outdated)

Why not install an European or American plaza?

What Did You Mean By "Install An European Or American Plaza"? Iv'e Looked Everywhere And Cannot For The Life Of Me Find Someone Who Has The Dump Of It. Is It Even Possible To Install A Different Region? I Have A Japanese 3ds I Bought Recently And I Too Tried To Switch The Language To No Avail. I Would Really Love To Have The European/English Version Instead.

Last edited by Zeninari,

Zeninari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What Did You Mean By "Install An European Or American Plaza"? Iv'e Looked Everywhere And Cannot For The Life Of Me Find Someone Who Has The Dump Of It. Is It Even Possible To Install A Different Region? I Have A Japanese 3ds I Bought Recently And I Too Tried To Switch The Language To No Avail. I Would Really Love To Have The European/English Version Instead.

Ok So This Is To Clarify, I Was Not Mad Or Anything. So My Bad xD

But Yes I Still Have Not Been Able To Find A Way To Install The American / European Plaza, As There Is No Dump. If I Had To Guess Thats Because Its A System App. Well If I Find Anything I Might As Well Post It Here If Anyone Ever Checks . . .

.-.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.