Hacking Is it possible Gateway will provide 9.4 support for N3DS in a few weeks?

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it sucks that some people here got screwed by getting a Red 3DS online and not knowing it will be sysNAND 9.4, which is a low blow. I just want Gateway to come up with a remedy for this. If not 9.5, fine. But 9.4 is the firmware that needs to be hacked and hacked immediately

If they had bothered to read some of the threads, they could of seen there was a thread about the new 3ds and what firmwares have been shipping. It's how I knew to avoid a Red one and buy a low serial number black one. Don't see me making a thread saying, "Hey look, I got a New 3DS with 9.0 on it, aren't I special?"

I didn't do any checking before I bought my 2DS, I joined this site, started looking around for answers. Read big long threads, learned stuff, weeded out a lot of useless posts. I found out at the time that I didn't have an option for 3DS roms, just DS roms. I was cool with that, didn't make a thread bitching about it, didn't even bitch about it one in anyone else's thread.

I got a new 3DS. Sure, I can't use my gateway on it yet, but so what? Me complaining, or posting about it does nothing, nothing at all.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If they had bothered to read some of the threads, they could of seen... could OF... COULD fucking OF

Learn to write illiterate native English speaker.
COULD + fucking HAVE + PAST PARTICIPLE,
Repeat with me "I COULD HAVE SEEN", "I COULD HAVE LEARNT"... Oh, let me correct that for American English "I COULD HAVE LEARNED SOME GRAMMAR".

BR,
Your average grammar Nazi.

Reactions: Dragaan

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Learn to write illiterate native English speaker.
COULD + fucking HAVE + PAST PARTICIPLE,
Repeat with me "I COULD HAVE SEEN", "I COULD HAVE LEARNT"... Oh, let me correct that for American English "I COULD HAVE LEARNED SOME GRAMMAR".

BR,
Your average grammar Nazi.

I bet that gets you laid.

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3DS hacking scene in general has gotten pretty vibrant recently, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a new exploit in the future - but probably not for a while (I would guess towards the end of the 3DS's lifetime to cover a larger user-base).
I agree with this, its looking like there might be a sd loader soon.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Using your hand is called masturbation, not "getting laid". =)

Haha, don't take it so hard.
It was just a comment on bad usage of grammar, written in kind of a funny way.
Perhaps it was not so nice of me. No offense actually intended.

PS: Anyway, it would be good if you write "could have".

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1