Hardware Is it possable to make a usb xboo cabe.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
L6dtz.png

zV2Hc.jpg

This should be all you need. Well, besides the materials of course.

Reactions: 1 person

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
no$gba is also one of the premier debugging and code running platforms- the emulator people use to play games is a cut down version of the debugging emulator which little else comes close to.

As for parallel others took it but where serial to USB is not that hard and almost trivial provided you do not need awesome timings and the crazy voltage levels serial was technically capable of parallel tends to pose a bit more of a problem wherever I have seen it happen. My first instinct would probably be to look at some of what was done for the 360 when doing NAND dumps for JTAG and RGH for where they originally used parallel there were some (quite pricey*) USB options- http://www.xboxhacker.org/index.php?topic=12222.0 has something although it got better as time went on.

*probably still easier to fish out an old machine or get a machine with a motherboard with it all still on- looking around at some of your other threads you seem to be quite keen on this programming for off beat devices and hacker type stuff and a parallel port is quite helpful in all this (basic serial is taken care of by arduino and teensy type devices but I would not say no to proper serial either).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Bugspanker 2000.