Hacking Is it Just Me or....? Must Read!

volcomstone00009

Well-Known Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
62
Trophies
0
XP
30
Country
United States
I am seeming to think that the EDGE team is copying our operating system
frown.gif
. Everything about it is the same...except for a few different words...we need to change this big time!
 

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Joined
Apr 4, 2008
Messages
2,822
Trophies
0
Location
8-Bit Heaven
XP
393
Country
United States
"Must Read!" ???

No, its been brought up before. All flash cart designers copy from everyone else. Cyclo's a great card, so think of it as an honor.

'nuff said.
 

Chrono_Tata

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2008
Messages
851
Trophies
0
XP
84
Country
Thailand
ackers said:
Lol the slow motion feature is pretty useless.
Have you tried Megaman ZX where you have to time pixel-perfect jumps on moving platforms above a pool of instant-kill lava just to get to the secret boss, then having to go through it again just to save after defeating the boss?
 

XRacer101

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Messages
80
Trophies
0
Location
Ontario
XP
29
Country
Canada
volcomstone000095 said:
I am seeming to think that the EDGE team is copying our operating system
frown.gif
. Everything about it is the same...except for a few different words...we need to change this big time!
LOL. The CycloDS is the best flashcart, so think of it as an honor. Besides all flashcart designers and companies copy from each other. And also, they are making a new GUI.
 

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
3,218
Trophies
0
XP
603
Country
United States
Chrono_Tata said:
Have you tried Megaman ZX where you have to time pixel-perfect jumps on moving platforms above a pool of instant-kill lava just to get to the secret boss, then having to go through it again just to save after defeating the boss?
nope.

its a pretty known fact that the EDGE is a clone of the cyclo
and its good cuz you can buy something really similar to the cyclo
but not have to pay 50$ for some features you dont need.
 

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
3,350
Trophies
0
Location
Canader.
XP
132
Country
Canada
Chrono_Tata said:
ackers said:
Lol the slow motion feature is pretty useless.
Have you tried Megaman ZX where you have to time pixel-perfect jumps on moving platforms above a pool of instant-kill lava just to get to the secret boss, then having to go through it again just to save after defeating the boss?
That's called "Cheating"
 

Chrono_Tata

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2008
Messages
851
Trophies
0
XP
84
Country
Thailand
Ferrariman said:
Chrono_Tata said:
ackers said:
Lol the slow motion feature is pretty useless.
Have you tried Megaman ZX where you have to time pixel-perfect jumps on moving platforms above a pool of instant-kill lava just to get to the secret boss, then having to go through it again just to save after defeating the boss?
That's called "Cheating"
Yes. Yes it is.
 

taken

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
520
Trophies
0
Location
United Kingdom
XP
121
Country
To be fair cyclo evo is a great card.

But the Edge card is good aswell at half the price of the cyclo evo.

Here in the uk cyclo evo is £29.99 well the Edge is £14.99
 
D

Deleted User

Guest
Ferrariman said:
Chrono_Tata said:
ackers said:
Lol the slow motion feature is pretty useless.
Have you tried Megaman ZX where you have to time pixel-perfect jumps on moving platforms above a pool of instant-kill lava just to get to the secret boss, then having to go through it again just to save after defeating the boss?
That's called "Cheating"

In the circumstance mentioned, I think cheating is pretty acceptable.
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: sorry shes on the line with me your mom will get back to you later