Hacking Is gameyeeeah's Supercard SD real?

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
its the new batch
smile.gif

spedmetal

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.norcalmods.com
XP
Country
United States
On a somewhat similar note, how reliable is gameyeeeah? I purchased a EZ4 mini-SD cart from them on Sunday and its now Wednesday afternoon and I haven't received any confirmation that its shipped yet? I know its only been 3 days but I would have thought by now I would have at least heard from them especially since I sent an email on Tuesday asking if I would get a shipping confirmation notice. When I log into their site and check my order it still states "Pending". I see gameyeeeah recommended here so they must have a somewhat good reputation, and the price was great!

latterdayaint

Trophies
XP
Country
On a somewhat similar note, how reliable is gameyeeeah? I purchased a EZ4 mini-SD cart from them on Sunday and its now Wednesday afternoon and I haven't received any confirmation that its shipped yet? I know its only been 3 days but I would have thought by now I would have at least heard from them especially since I sent an email on Tuesday asking if I would get a shipping confirmation notice. When I log into their site and check my order it still states "Pending". I see gameyeeeah recommended here so they must have a somewhat good reputation, and the price was great!

I ordered the same thing from them two on april 30 and i just revieved my "shipping" confirmation today. I think its because of the holiday in China.

shinji257

Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
If you guys need faster shipping then you might be interested in their US store. They are reliable. I ordered from their US site earlier this year and got my R4DS and M3 Perfect Lite rather quickly. Also the shipping within the US is cheaper.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: