Hacking Is DSTTi a knockoff?

Cept

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd like to know if the DSTTi is some knockoff manufactured by a different company rather than the original that brought us the TTDS.
I'm asking this because there is an abundance of DSi flashcards that were made under titles such as the "R4", where as the R4DS finished its run a few years back; only for use on a DS/DS Lite.

Thanks!

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
Shana said:
I'd like to know if the DSTTi is some knockoff manufactured by a different company rather than the original that brought us the TTDS.
I'm asking this because there is an abundance of DSi flashcards that were made under titles such as the "R4", where as the R4DS finished its run a few years back; only for use on a DS/DS Lite.

Thanks!
No The DSTTi was made by the same team that made the dstt card but they made the dstti card to work on dsi simple.

Cept

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
samjef11 said:
Shana said:

Thanks!
No The DSTTi was made by the same team that made the dstt card but they made the dstti card to work on dsi simple.

Are you sure?

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
@TrolleyDave
Yep your facts are right Dave you must be getting into this tech stuff lol.
@Shana
And i sure you can't tell Dave is wrong lol.

Offtopic just had 1.30 hours driving test got another next week on Wednesday at 3.20pm.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
samjef11 said:
Shana said:

Thanks!
unsure.gif
mellow.gif

The DSTTi work on: DS, DSLite, DSi & DSi XL

Like any other flashcard with an "i" in the name !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1