Ironhax Error Code: C8804465

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by mbcrazed, Sep 16, 2015.

1. mbcrazed
    OP

mbcrazed GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 10, 2012
    China
    GBATemp
    Hey Everyone! I've been trying to install ironhax on my O2DS FW 10.0.27U. I can load tubehax just fine, install themes, play homebrew, emulators, etc. But it's kind of a hassle running a vpn from my pc, creating a new networkm connecting, then doing the non-DNS way to load HBL. I updated the installer today so that's not the problem. I've created, and deleted files on Ironfall 4 times now. What am I doing wrong?! Can someone please help me with the error code? Thanks Tempers!~

2. marc00077

marc00077 GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2014
    Netherlands Antilles
    Catalunya
    Wow it must be a pain to do all those things every time, at least you now know what to do to run it. I unfortunatelly can only give you a few general advices: check that you enter the version "Old 3DS 10.0 USA" on the installer, double check your game's version, download the lastest boot.3dsx, maybe try another version of the installer...
    I assume you already tried all those things so I think the best you could do is try contacting @smealum, if you have problems contacting him PM me and I'll do it for you.

Edit: Maybe it works if someone with the same settings sends you their ironfall save?

Last edited by marc00077, Sep 17, 2015
  3. smealum

smealum growing up sucks.

May 1, 2006
    United States
    SF
    if you make a video of the entire install process (like booting tubehax up to the error) i might be able to help you.

mbcrazed, teampleb, ihaveamac and 2 others like this.
  4. lordgoober

lordgoober Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2010
    United States
    he's not the only one having these issues. I spent about 2 hours last night trying to install ironhax 10.1 as well on my n3ds. Boots up clean through tubehax to the HB menu, launches the installer, I choose the correct version of ironhax, and no matter which save file I try to put it on, it gives me the same error he is having.

5. fmkid

fmkid Just another GBATemp's random guy

Apr 23, 2015
    Colombia
    What if you first use "svdt" homebrew (with TubeHax) and delete all saves and payload.bin installed files for IronFall, and, later, try to install again IronHax?

6. smealum

May 1, 2006
    United States
    SF
    well maybe if someone would give me a damn video i could help

mutinize, sweis12, fmkid and 5 others like this.
  7. Daddy Horror

Daddy Horror GBAtemp Regular

Jul 25, 2014
    United States
    Sheboygan, Wisconsin
    I had the same problem delete old saves,then run tubhax,then transfer the new 3dsboot. on root then try to run installer it worked for me

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

i think it's a payload problem,it happens when it goes to download the save

8. mbcrazed
    OP

Nov 10, 2012
    China
    GBATemp
    I'll try everyone's suggestions and make a video for smea after classes today. They last until about 5:00 p.m. my time so the video should be up a few hours after that. I'll *try* to record it in between classes but not promises.

9. fmkid

fmkid Just another GBATemp's random guy

Apr 23, 2015
    Colombia
    Oh... Then, only Smealum is your lifesaver now! :lol:

10. Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai baja boner blast

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    actually north korea. please send help

11. smealum

May 1, 2006
    United States
    SF
    alright from the looks of it you either have an old version of the homebrew launcher or you don't have the installer.xml file in the right location on your SD card.
    try downloading the starter kit and extracting it at the root of your sd card : https://smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/starter.zip

same

12. bpc908

bpc908 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2009
    United States
    There's a video so he doesn't have to

13. mbcrazed
    OP

Nov 10, 2012
    China
    GBATemp
    Thank you smea! I re-downloaded the starter pack and that worked! Thank you for all the work you do!

smealum likes this.
  14. smealum

May 1, 2006
    United States
    SF
    very glad to hear it

marc00077 and mbcrazed like this.