Apple iPod touch wont boot

Aijelsop

Question Asker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just installed Springtomize and my iPod wont boot. It was stuck on the respring, so when it gets stuck there I hold home and power for 10 seconds. my iPod shuts off so I turn it back on, and it's fine. this time it WONT turn on! PLEASE help I cant use my computer i am grounded Im on my dsi right now. plz help, what is happening?

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
I know what you have. The spinning wheel of death. The best thing you can do is restore it. And next time back up your cydia apps using pkg backup. And put it in DFU mode by holing the power button and home button for 1- seconds (while connected to itunes) and let go of the power and keep holding the home button untill itunes says you must restore.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aijelsop said:
I just installed Springtomize and my iPod wont boot. It was stuck on the respring, so when it gets stuck there I hold home and power for 10 seconds. my iPod shuts off so I turn it back on, and it's fine. this time it WONT turn on! PLEASE help I cant use my computer i am grounded Im on my dsi right now. plz help, what is happening?

Tried charging the iPod?

Aijelsop

Question Asker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3, it was fully charged. And I figured it out. I held the power+home for 15 seconds, and it force booted into safe mode. Then I uninstalled Springtomize.

QUOTE said:
I know what you have. The spinning wheel of death. The best thing you can do is restore it. And next time back up your cydia apps using pkg backup. And put it in DFU mode by holing the power button and home button for 1- seconds (while connected to itunes) and let go of the power and keep holding the home button untill itunes says you must restore.

Yeah, it was the spinning wheel of death.

So luckily I didn't need to restore it...
tongue.gif

I have a 1G iPt running Whited00r (idk which version) (3.1.3 7E18 though)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo