Apple Ipod Touch Headphone help

Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I've had my latest Ipod Touch 2g for just over a year ( Warranty just ran out ) and my Ipod is starting to break

Here's the problem :

When I plug my earphones in and play music ( Any song ) the left earphone will sometimes quieten or lose sound all together, at first I thought it was my earphones that were broken, so I found some others and they did the same. Being curious I went and tried my Skull Candy's and they did the same, always the left. I finally today plugged into my sounds system downstairs today to blast out some music while writing an essay and it would sometimes quieten like the left earphone would. You can make the sound come back by spinning the connection the the perfect position but this isn't practical when it's in my pocket or something

It is definitely the Ipod and I have heard other people with this problem, is there any way to fix this or am I just going to have to keep hating Apple and sell it and buy a useful and reliable Media Player?

Thanks

Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dialexio said:
Looks like it can be replaced, but not easily. The headphone jack is available from Rapid Repair for $39.99. I was unable to find a guide for replacing it, and the headphone jack is soldered on, so you'll probably be better off buying a new MP3 player.

I will be honest, an Apple product isn't worth my time and effort ( and cash ), I guess my new found full blown hatred of Apple has begun then
dry.gif

Any good suggestions of a new player?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr