iPod Nano 3rd Gen

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just wondering if there was any Custom firmware or homebrew or anything I could do with my 3rd gen iPod nano. I've looked but havnt found anything leading me to think that noone has modded it yet.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
CheatingSoi said:
I was just wondering if there was any Custom firmware or homebrew or anything I could do with my 3rd gen iPod nano. I've looked but havnt found anything leading me to think that noone has modded it yet.
That's because there isn't anything. None of the newer Ipods have been hacked, modified, etc as of now, thanks to the new Ipod encryption whatnot. Ipod Touch and Iphones are different.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
NeSchn said:
I remember on my old Nano I had iPod Linux which was pretty awesome! I had a first gen Nano though (which were the best in my opinion) but it hasn't worked on nanos since the 2nd gens came out.
Yea, those things were pretty neat.

Apple's new encryption thing stops developers from doing the same thing they did with first gen Ipod nano.

Rockbox FTW!!!! No, Rockbox doesn't work on new Ipods.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
ojsinnerz said:
NeSchn said:
I remember on my old Nano I had iPod Linux which was pretty awesome! I had a first gen Nano though (which were the best in my opinion) but it hasn't worked on nanos since the 2nd gens came out.
Yea, those things were pretty neat.

Apple's new encryption thing stops developers from doing the same thing they did with first gen Ipod nano.

Rockbox FTW!!!! No, Rockbox doesn't work on new Ipods.
Yeah, I am actually going to sell my 30gb Ipod on Ebay (or here) and buy myself a 4gb 1st gen nano because I seriously don't need 30gb, I have used about 3gbs of my Ipod.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill