So today is my birthday, and my parents decided they wanted to buy me an iPad 2. While I would gladly take an iPad, I already have an iPod Touch and I'm not entirely sure I would use it enough to warrant them spending $500. My parents are known for buying frivolous things I don't need, and they are even insisting that they get the 64GB model. However, I think I convinced them to buy me the 16GB model. I know, what a predicament, right? The thing is that they plan on ordering the iPad 2 online, which means I don't think it will come for at least a couple of weeks. I also go back and forth between their house and my apartment up at school, so there is no garuntee I will be at any given place when the package finally arrives wherever it was sent. I could go to the Apple store sometime this week, but I don't feel like waiting in a super long line or having it be sold out (I don't know what to expect with the iPad 2). That being the case, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to instead get a Nintendo 3DS without having to buy it myself. It's half the price of an iPad 2, and I would definitely use it more (especially if a 3DS flashcart were to come out). If I get the iPad 2 now, however, it is likely I could wait and let them buy me the Nintendo 3DS for Christmas or something instead. My iPad 2 concerns: No jailbreak yet It's a lot of money. I already have an iPod Touch. I might not get it for a couple of weeks and I don't want it delivered when I'm not home. I might have to go to the mall early and wait in line if I want to avoid the above problem. My Nintendo 3DS concerns: No games coming out soon that I care about (except OoT, which I can live without) It is going to take until March 27 (at the earliest) No flashcart available Doubt that a flashcart ever will be available What effect my Acekard 2i will have on it in the future Any thoughts?