....IP BAN????

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
could we fix his problem without sarcasm and insults please?
I don't understand why users feel the need to look above others when something is not done the way they expect it.

just help the user, or notify a moderator/supervisor, or refrain from posting.
it creates offtopic posts about how good/bad the community is instead of talking about the issue.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
could we fix his problem without sarcasm and insults please?
I don't understand why users feel the need to look above others when something is not done the way they expect it.

just help the user, or notify a moderator/supervisor, or refrain from posting.
it creates offtopic posts about how good/bad the community is instead of talking about the issue.

If you mean me, I did give a solution... (depends if that's his case, but still)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
not just you.
it's not this bad, as most users tried to help, and theincredableyes didn't want to try the provided solution. (that's probably just an issue with dynamic IP, like everyone said)
but last two messages weren't needed.

edit : I just try to prevent other offtopic message. Let's wait for the staff to check this situation.
I posted my remark here, but it's not only directed at this thread. A looooot of threads with questions have users posting with this behavior.
it was more a self remark.

Reactions: WeedZ and Jiehfeng

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
not just you.
it's not this bad, as most users tried to help, and theincredableyes didn't want to try the provided solution.
but last two messages weren't needed.

Well I was referring to the pain of switching the router off an on because you lose a few minutes of internet, but I kinda didn't give the message right and it looked as if I offended him, but enough of that. :P

theincredableyes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
i am sorry if i offended any of you i will tell you why i was grumping this morning i know if i switch my router off for 10 minutes it will give me a new ip but every time i do that paypal refuses to let me sign in or when i click veryfi through calling me they dont call which means i have to phone them witch means 1-2 hours on the line waiting listening to that dreadful music trust me i done it 5 times this month already for me i would rather just no have to deal with any of it, i will send my ip

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
i am sorry if i offended any of you i will tell you why i was grumping this morning i know if i switch my router off for 10 minutes it will give me a new ip but every time i do that paypal refuses to let me sign in or when i click veryfi through calling me they dont call which means i have to phone them witch means 1-2 hours on the line waiting listening to that dreadful music trust me i done it 5 times this month already for me i would rather just no have to deal with any of it, i will send my ip

There is no need to apologize, we might have offended you too so it's alright. Most users here have static ip's (if i'm not mistaken) and so they might not know the hell you're going through, I don't think you offended anyone, but even if you did it's okay, we've had much worse. Hope it all goes well and take your time regarding about posting the ip.

Reactions: theincredableyes

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Just use tor until the problem is resolved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://imgur.com/gallery/YA4kJ6L