Not open for further replies.

JR0DGamerz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know some of you might get mad but whatever.

I have some questions.
When do you think the IOSU exploit is coming?
Does anyone have any footage of an IOSU exploit?
The USB drives out there will work for loadiine, is that correct?
IOSU allows you to put homebrew on the home menu, is that correct?
Exploiting the home menu (themes, homebrew on home menu) will brick your Wii U, is that correct?
Start a homebrew from the home menu, will it open as fast as Homebrew Launcher?

That are all the questions I have.

Takeshi666

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the iosu exploit i believe should come out when the last update is released (presumably 6.0)

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're right about catching a lot of flack
Here are some answers in order
You wont get a good answer, anything is conjecture
No footage, unless you mean screenshots and that redNAND thing Smealum made
USB drives? Loading uses SD
Once again, sure it can.
I don't think so, i mean unless you screw up, then again what are you talking about
You think people would know the boot time in comparison to a 3ds thing of a thing that hasn't even been thought of yet?

You might hear from time to time that "there are no bad questions" but you might want to at least proof-think them,

JR0DGamerz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're right about catching a lot of flack
Here are some answers in order
You wont get a good answer, anything is conjecture
No footage, unless you mean screenshots and that redNAND thing Smealum made
USB drives? Loading uses SD
Once again, sure it can.
I don't think so, i mean unless you screw up, then again what are you talking about
You think people would know the boot time in comparison to a 3ds thing of a thing that hasn't even been thought of yet?

You might hear from time to time that "there are no bad questions" but you might want to at least proof-think them,
No, not comparing the 3DS homebrew launcher, I mean the Wii U homebrew launcher.

DarkGabbz

Resident XBOX Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
iosu is in the title
upload_2016-7-17_22-2-44.png

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I have some questions.
Exploiting the home menu (themes, homebrew on home menu) will brick your Wii U, is that correct?

1. Nobody really knows when it's coming, I personally believe it will be released some time after the NX launch
2. Well currently, loadiine only supports SD cards but we could potentially get a USB Loader once the IOSU exploit is out. Yeah, most USB drives and external HDDs will probably work, maybe you'd have to format in something like the WBFS format back in the early days of the Wii but all of that's just speculation
3. It will make you able to install titles like CIAs on the 3DS, yes.
4. Just like on any other device, installing any fault titles can cause bricks
5. Nobody knows but I don't see any reason why it should take ages to load.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IOSU will never come unless someone leaks it. And there is less chances for that to happen.

But yeah, to install unsigned apps like a homebrew launcher you need an emunand first that disables sig patches.

iosu -> emunand -> other stuff.

MichiS97

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
IOSU will never come unless someone leaks it. And there is less chances for that to happen.

But yeah, to install unsigned apps like a homebrew launcher you need an emunand first that disables sig patches.

iosu -> emunand -> other stuff.
You don't necessarily need an emuNAND for that. You can patch signatures in sysNAND, too.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have some questions.

The reason people are going to get irritated at this thread is because nobody knows the answers to your questions. It's all 100% speculation since IT HASN'T BEEN RELEASED.

It's like asking, "Hey I have have a big list of questions about teleportation in this order:

1. When do you think teleportation is coming?
2. Does anyone have any footage of teleportation?
3. The USB drives that exist right now will work just fine with my teleportation unit right.
4. Teleportation will allow you to send organic and non organic once it's released, is that correct?
5. Trying to teleport without plugging in the unit first will break the unit, is that correct?
6. Teleportation will be just as fast as car or plane travel?"

Why in the world are you creating a new thread to ask the exact same questions about something that doesn't exist which has been asked about time and time again? Google it, use the search, read a little and stop speculating on something that you can't even try to use right now.

Wait for the exploit to be released and then start making new threads (but only if there already isn't a thread that exists that asks your exact same questions).

This is so far beyond old. Stop, just stop!

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
The reason people are going to get irritated at this thread is because nobody knows the answers to your questions. It's all 100% speculation since IT HASN'T BEEN RELEASED.

It's like asking, "Hey I have have a big list of questions about teleportation in this order:

3. The USB drives that exist right now will work just fine with my teleportation unit right.
4. Teleportation will allow you to send organic and non organic once it's released, is that correct?
5. Trying to teleport without plugging in the unit first will break the unit, is that correct?

Why in the world are you creating a new thread to ask the exact same questions about something that doesn't exist which has been asked about time and time again? Google it, use the search, read a little and stop speculating on something that you can't even try to use right now.

Wait for the exploit to be released and then start making new threads (but only if there already isn't a thread that exists that asks your exact same questions).

Do you mind if I add this to my signature?
This is gold :P

Reactions: Kafluke

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

1) When do you think teleportation is coming? Yes,SoooooooN ( I hear Christmas StarDate *****.**)(classified)
2) Does anyone have any footage of teleportation? Yes, STTOS, STTNG, DS9, STV and ST:E
3. The USB drives that exist right now will work just fine with my teleportation unit right. No but Holodecks and Replicators will work just fine.
4. Teleportation will allow you to send organic and non organic once it's released, is that correct? Yes, those Klingons were smart.
5. Trying to teleport without plugging in the unit first will break the unit, is that correct? YMMV
6. Teleportation will be just as fast as car or plane travel?" Faster, Think speed of light.

Last edited by Bug_Checker_,
Reactions: Kafluke

MichiS97

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When will you guys learn that these threads would be much less of a pain if you would just give a straight answer and then just leave the thread alone? It's not like these continuous shitstorms would keep anyone from asking these kind of questions. Noone forces you to even read threads like this one in the first place.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Do you mind if I add this to my signature?
This is gold :P
It really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey