jbogart1973

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok heres a reeally stupid question i think ..... :s , is there an order of instaling alll these ios , cios, d2x v6 from botmii , modmii , wiikey, Waninko's , mmm packs etc.... and what ever else i missed. Im soooo confused with all these programs, what they do what and which are the best to use, Which ones i need and dont need, blah blah blah !
Im sure u guys get the point ! some pls tell me what i need to use, what order to instal them. etc. ! :s
im just thinking of extracting them all into 'Wad manager' and have them all instaled at the same time ! or is that bad ?

jbogart1973

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ok thx
smile.gif
so im guessing that modmii has everything i need and the other programs only offer bits and pieces of the softmoding puzzle?
Scrapping the other programs as we speak !

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
jbogart1973 said:
ok thx
smile.gif
so im guessing that modmii has everything i need and the other programs only offer bits and pieces of the softmoding puzzle?
Scrapping the other programs as we speak !
ModMii will download the necessary programs and tell you how to install them, as well as the proper order.

Btw, someone must have reported ModMii as a trojan as some kind of joke. If your anti-virus reports it, it's just a false positive. ModMii is a trusted program.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE