OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
that i would like to see for the ds.
smile.gif

and yes i heard of Dissonance, but that project is dropped.
frown.gif

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All you have to do is open a compatible file (like the ones you download from shoutcast) via the FILE BROWSER. and you're there!

also: make sure your internet settings are correct. and donate to dragonminded if it works.
wink.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
All you have to do is open a compatible file (like the ones you download from shoutcast) via the FILE BROWSER. and you're there!

also: make sure your internet settings are correct. and donate to dragonminded if it works.
wink.gif
I'm actually unable to connect to the web browser/irc... Is there something extra I need to download/do?

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ones I use are .pls files. You just select them from the file browser (I think they have a little red or blue speaker-picture-shit-thingy next to em) and it connects to that station.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
any chance you could post a link to one .pls file that works? I've put on several of these files but when I play them it keeps switching between a number of different files that come from each .pls file. Nothing's playing in other words

unabombie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
any chance you could post a link to one .pls file that works? I've put on several of these files but when I play them it keeps switching between a number of different files that come from each .pls file. Nothing's playing in other words

make sure that each *.pls has only one radiostation by opening a station in winamp and saving that station as a single *.pls, otherwise it will keep switching station each 3 seconds when u save more than one in a single file. that's the way i done it,
and works for me. and also dont go past 96k or DSO will choke and keep buffering.
that should helps u out i thinks.
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.