Gaming Internet Exploder

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No, I'm not trying to make a new kind of internetbrowser. I just had some kind of strange idea, but I don't know how I should do this.

I made a shortcut to iexplore.exe called "Internet Exploder". My idea is that when you click it twice, an image of an explosion comes into your screen, and after that Internet Explorer is opened (or at least Windows is trying to open it).
Can anyone think of a way how to do this?

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Get Visual Basic 2010, make invisible form, make effect crap, set it to run iexplorer.exe afterwards, debug it, save debug executable to program files\internet explorer\boom.exe and shortcut it.

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
well... You can make an animation (.swf) for it and convert it to an application (.exe). Then make a shortcut of that .exe file and replace the icon of that shortcut to the ones like Internet Explorer's.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sausage Head said:
Get Visual Basic 2010, make invisible form, make effect crap, set it to run iexplorer.exe afterwards, debug it, save debug executable to program files\internet explorer\boom.exe and shortcut it.
This week I will install Visual Studio. Do you think 2008 will work as well?

----
QUOTE(TechnoWorm @ May 3 2011, 02:52 PM) well... You can make an animation (.swf) for it and convert it to an application (.exe). Then make a shortcut of that .exe file and replace the icon of that shortcut to the ones like Internet Explorer's.
Maybe I don't understand, but how will that also open Internet Explorer?

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
Made one myself.
Follow the instructions carefully, or else it won't work

Download this first

Now Extract the Internet Exploder shortcut (the one with the arrow) to your desktop.

Then Extract the Internet Exploder Folder to LOCAL DISK C, or your Drive C

ENJOY

Waflix said:
TechnoWorm said:
well... You can make an animation (.swf) for it and convert it to an application (.exe). Then make a shortcut of that .exe file and replace the icon of that shortcut to the ones like Internet Explorer's.
Maybe I don't understand, but how will that also open Internet Explorer?
No, it will not. but try the one I made.
biggrin.gif

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I made it work.
I followed a small tutorial, that told me how to open 2 programs at the same time. (See this link)
I made it open the boom and iexplore.exe!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: