Hacking Internet channel

foolontehill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When killing time at work, reading through the Wii homebrew wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_homebrew it states about the internet channel:

it does not fully support Flash 9 or 10, or Microsoft Silverlight. The most recent update as of May 17, 2010 updated Flash to Adobe Flash Lite 3.1, which supports Flash 8 and parts of Flash 9.)

Was there an update to the internet channel yesterday (the 17th) and is it safe to update?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
foolontehill said:
When killing time at work, reading through the Wii homebrew wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_homebrew it states about the internet channel:

it does not fully support Flash 9 or 10, or Microsoft Silverlight. The most recent update as of May 17, 2010 updated Flash to Adobe Flash Lite 3.1, which supports Flash 8 and parts of Flash 9.)

Was there an update to the internet channel yesterday (the 17th) and is it safe to update?

Most recent as of May 17. doesn't say it was on May 17. "as of" basically means "up until". The most recent update did indeed improve Flash support, it was around Christmas IIRC.

Coconuts 500

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The latest version came out on december 4 I think, and it was an extremely minimal update, the the previously released version which came out a long time before that. Maybe it was may 17, 2009?

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
When I wrote "as of May 17, 2010" I meant the info was accurate as of that date. The most recent update was in Decembe, but it was just a version bump (it has the same code as the version from September 2009). I rephrased it to avoid further confusion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?