Hacking Interesting GC BUL question

daxtsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Read this entire post before you tell me to search, please. It's a group of fairly unique questions, I'm pretty sure.
smile.gif

Anyway, I'm trying to make the "ultimate zelda disk." What's that you ask? I'm putting Wind Waker, Twilight Princess[GC version], OOT/MQ collector's disk[not the majora's mask disk], and a few homebrew emulators[NES/SNES/GBC/GBA] all on one multigame iso. My problem is with the homebrew emulators.

1. When I load any of the emulators, except for GBA[this one autoloads Minish cap!], so NES/SNES/GBC, they all hang on Mounting DVD...Wait, when I choose to load from DVD. Is there any way to fix this?
1a. I started all of the emulators with B so it loads the patched MIOS.

2. I've heard that d0lLz can fix it with DriveSave off or something like that, and I tried it, but they still hang.
2a. Does it make a difference that I used d0lLz 2.0? I couldn't find 3.0 to save my life.

Wii setup:
3.2U
Preloader 0.28
GC Backup Launcher Xi
Wiigator's CMIOS, v4, patched to allow GC backups from the Wii Disk Channel/Backup Launcher

Any help would be appreciated.

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can't make a multidisc GC and gba disc, they must be seperate. You can always put the gba roms on the sd card and the gc games on a multidisc dvd.

SilverSurfR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I can help you with is d0lz 3.0. it's packed with the source for dsbomb's CLI version of GCOS, downloadable here, the file in the middle.

Inside that archive there's a 7z archive with the source. d0lz 3.0 is in the Gamecube\GCOSMultiGameDVD9 directory.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: