Interesting GC BUL question

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by daxtsu, Feb 23, 2009.

1. daxtsu
    OP

daxtsu GBAtemp Guru

Jun 9, 2007
    Antarctica
    Read this entire post before you tell me to search, please. It's a group of fairly unique questions, I'm pretty sure. [​IMG]

Anyway, I'm trying to make the "ultimate zelda disk." What's that you ask? I'm putting Wind Waker, Twilight Princess[GC version], OOT/MQ collector's disk[not the majora's mask disk], and a few homebrew emulators[NES/SNES/GBC/GBA] all on one multigame iso. My problem is with the homebrew emulators.

1. When I load any of the emulators, except for GBA[this one autoloads Minish cap!], so NES/SNES/GBC, they all hang on Mounting DVD...Wait, when I choose to load from DVD. Is there any way to fix this?
    1a. I started all of the emulators with B so it loads the patched MIOS.

2. I've heard that d0lLz can fix it with DriveSave off or something like that, and I tried it, but they still hang.
    2a. Does it make a difference that I used d0lLz 2.0? I couldn't find 3.0 to save my life.

Wii setup:
    3.2U
    Preloader 0.28
    GC Backup Launcher Xi
    Wiigator's CMIOS, v4, patched to allow GC backups from the Wii Disk Channel/Backup Launcher

Any help would be appreciated.

2. acesniper

acesniper GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 29, 2008
    United States
    You can't make a multidisc GC and gba disc, they must be seperate. You can always put the gba roms on the sd card and the gc games on a multidisc dvd.

3. SilverSurfR

SilverSurfR GBAtemp Regular

Jan 22, 2009
    United States
    NJ, USA
    The only thing I can help you with is d0lz 3.0. it's packed with the source for dsbomb's CLI version of GCOS, downloadable here, the file in the middle.

Inside that archive there's a 7z archive with the source. d0lz 3.0 is in the Gamecube\GCOSMultiGameDVD9 directory.