Hacking Installing 'official' firmware on SysNAND and burnt fuses?

Lordbarker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,
I've had an SX OS unit for a while with a trinket mod (only using SysNAND) but have recently made the move over to Atmosphere 16.2 and started using an EmuNAND as I will be doing full clean of my SysNAND to take my official Animal Crossing NH cart online. Checking with Hekate I have 12 - 0 burnt fuses, which I assume is 12 burnt fuses of the 32 available. I am currently running 11.0.0 on both EmuNAND and SysNAND side which I originally installed using ChoiDujourNX. I want to update the official clean SysNAND side to the latest 11.0.1 to take AC online. Should I do this online via the official software update or is it possible/a better idea to use ChoiDujourNX to update the SysNAND side as well as the EmuNAND? I understand that 12 burnt fuses relate to firmware 9ish, so am I right in assuming updating officially (if that's the best way) would simply burn the fuses it needs to when it updates? As long as I have Auto RCM enabled when I update either way I assume I don't risk a blue screen or anything like that? Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay