Croatia

Blaine20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
merry happy new year to all

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

huh, weird! I think you need to modify where it says: "Only on NEW 3ds." I'm gonna try.
they updated it so im not sure exactly which post i found it on all i know is godsend now gateway is installing arm9

Blaine20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tbch i was highly doubtful but hell yeah buddy it works make sure you use oothax as your entry point banggin

Blaine20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If my o3ds becomes a brick i'm gonna come back here, and have a little talk!:nds::D
well noone forcing you i havent gotten a brick yet my 5th 2ds i went through to get this right all others crashed and bricked

use soundhax to inject oothax thats what i did sound hax will NOT work on safehax i tried so many time

well noone forcing you i havent gotten a brick yet my 5th 2ds i went through to get this right all others crashed and bricked

use soundhax to inject oothax thats what i did sound hax will NOT work on safehax i tried so many time
btw i wrote the 3ds oot rom to my sky 3ds then injected hax after i first launch oot and bam

ZekPower01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

btw i wrote the 3ds oot rom to my sky 3ds then injected hax after i first launch oot and bam

Quote:

1. Copy the files to the "3ds" folder on your SD card (/root/3ds)
2. Enter Homebrew Launcher using Soundhax and find FBI
3. /!\ This might take a few tries /!\ Run FBI until it loads, it might get stuck during an attempt or give you a message that fasthax failed. Just reboot and try again.
4. Select a Legit CIA (haven't tried illegal CIAs, but it shouldn't work) and install."

So hold up, do I just use soundhax, what do you mean about using oothax?

Blaine20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quote: "Copy the files to the "3ds" folder on your SD card (/root/3ds)" uhm, the .rar only contains files and not folders, Do I still drag the files in the 3ds folder, or do i make a folder named Fasthax and drag the files in there?
dont try yet until you are certain i accedndently bricked

FliP0x

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Quote: "Copy the files to the "3ds" folder on your SD card (/root/3ds)" uhm, the .rar only contains files and not folders, Do I still drag the files in the 3ds folder, or do i make a folder named Fasthax and drag the files in there?

Fasthax files go into /3ds/fasthax and FBI to /3ds/FBI. This is how I have the files on my SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1