Victorzer

OP
Trophies
Website
linuxmint.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey everyone, i just got a New 3DS XL for Christimas (very recently) my friend told me a hack came up recently and i could install, he send me the compiled version of FastHax and found some instructions in how to install on internet, i'm new to 3ds homebrew and stuff so please don't judge me :P, as i'm very noob, i haven't seen any working app to install CIAs on 11.2, i can't downgrade because i don't have another console and i'm afraid breaking something inside. I don't know if i didn't found one working or i did but didn't noticed. Thanks! :D

EDIT:My problem was alredy fixed, and now i can install any CIA i want, if you are on 11.2 and want too, just follow the steps in this website: https://3ds.guide/

Last edited by Victorzer,

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, i just got a New 3DS XL for Christimas (very recently) my friend told me a hack came up recently and i could install, he send me the compiled version of FastHax and found some instructions in how to install on internet, i'm new to 3ds homebrew and stuff so please don't judge me :P, as i'm very noob, i haven't seen any working app to install CIAs on 11.2, i can't downgrade because i don't have another console and i'm afraid breaking something inside. I don't know if i didn't found one working or i did but didn't noticed. Thanks! :D
only legit (signed) cias, also check nedwills twitter for updates (its in my signature) (first fasthax must be properly built then fbi must be updated (unless you use Mrraou's fork))

Victorzer

OP
Trophies
Website
linuxmint.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh okay, thanks guys! I got fbi but tried to launch and crashed right away. I have downloaded a CIA with CIAngel, so it's not a legit CIA i guess?... And yes, i'm refreshing his twitter almost every time

Last edited by Victorzer,

Gamingmeteor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First of all, you have a bad source saying that something as new as FastHax could install cias on any firmware. Secondly, there was such a thing but for 11.0.0-33 - 11.1.0-34 known as SlowHax. Thirdly, if you need help do atleast a bit of research first. Finally, the answer I want you to answer for me is. Can you make it through a cave without light? No. The light you need is plailect's guide.

EDIT: I was just trying to give you a crisp skin so that you could survive the sendings of Ninty's demon forces. But I guess I overdid it. Listen, I'm very sorry if I burned your insides to dust.

Last edited by Gamingmeteor,
Reactions: Amani

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
First of all, you have a bad source saying that something as new as FastHax could install cias on any firmware. Secondly, there was such a thing but for 11.0.0-33 - 11.1.0-34 known as SlowHax. Thirdly, if you need help do atleast a bit of research first. Finally, the answer I want you to answer for me is. Can you make it through a cave without light? No. The light you need is 3ds.guide
and for 10.7 to 11.1 waithax also https://github.com/Mrrraou/FBI/releases you can use this fork with any k11 exploit if youre impatient for when the man fork implements fasthax (when fasthax releases likely for n3ds only as o3ds has failed the tests so far)

Last edited by MarioMasta64,

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, you have a bad source saying that something as new as FastHax could install cias on any firmware. Secondly, there was such a thing but for 11.0.0-33 - 11.1.0-34 known as SlowHax. Thirdly, if you need help do atleast a bit of research first. Finally, the answer I want you to answer for me is. Can you make it through a cave without light? No. The light you need is 3ds.guide
umm fyi fasthax can install legit .cias.
fasthax is basically slowhax that works on 11.2

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs