Homebrew Installing CIAs on 11.2 FastHax

kurocygnus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
likely however the test build he gave out is a compatibility tester... if it doesnt run essentially it wont work (so o3ds devices seem to be out of the picture as far as information reveals)

Actually not. It doesn't work yet in o3ds because the offsets in the code are just for N3DS. The exploit is present in o3ds too. If you remember, when soundhax was released, only had support for N3DS because it's the system that nedwill have. It was TuxSH who gave to him the o3ds offsets. We only need to wait now.

Reactions: Blaine20

Blaine20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually not. It doesn't work yet in o3ds because the offsets in the code are just for N3DS. The exploit is present in o3ds too. If you remember, when soundhax was released, only had support for N3DS because it's the system that nedwill have. It was TuxSH who gave to him the o3ds offsets. We only need to wait now.
thats true and look how quickly it became to o3ds for soundhax

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so this just popped up in me we all know fbi allows tik installation right, so with fasthax will that be able to reinstall tiks generated from shamless app on pc

kurocygnus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
thats true and look how quickly it became to o3ds for soundhax

Yeah. But this time, nedwill has gone in vacation (AFAIK) and that's why we don't get an update until 3rd. And it's a little more hard to make a k11 exploit than a entrypoint for homebrew. Probably we'll have a full version in the end of the week.

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
"so o3ds devices seem to be out of the picture as far as information reveals" im just going by the twitter and the fasthax issues page (i keep up with them as im testing for n3ds-u)

""The Github says "This is currently an alpha targeted to N3DS 11.2 only." but if it works on O3DS consoles then thats good.""

i went digging around and found a version of fbi that doesnt require kern11 exploit can someone explain that more precisely
ymean Mrrraou's fork.

Blaine20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"so o3ds devices seem to be out of the picture as far as information reveals" im just going by the twitter and the fasthax issues page (i keep up with them as im testing for n3ds-u)

""The Github says "This is currently an alpha targeted to N3DS 11.2 only." but if it works on O3DS consoles then thats good.""

ymean Mrrraou's fork.
exactly

ymean Mrrraou's fork.
yup

oops didnt mean to double post got a lil confused my bad

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
exactly

yup
i remember when waithax first came out everyone was linked to his fork but soon after fbi main fork integrated it

exactly

yup

oops didnt mean to double post got a lil confused my bad
its cool

Blaine20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i remember when waithax first came out everyone was linked to his fork but soon after fbi main fork integrated it

its cool
ah gotcha so wait question rumors are spreading o3ds will be supported tomorrow but in usa i thought it was Wednesday they were am ni missing somthing

i am in usa btw so thats good if it were the case

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
ah gotcha so wait question rumors are spreading o3ds will be supported tomorrow but in usa i thought it was Wednesday they were am ni missing somthing

i am in usa btw so thats good if it were the case
and usa. actually all seem supported for n3ds he just needs the pointers for eur/jap is all

thats what i thought thanks bro
no problem

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Victorzer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...