Hacking Installing cia replaces games need help

quest9955

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when ever I install A cia it reolaces A game or other app this started after I formated my 128gb sd card to have 64kb clusters because it fixed the gba vc picture framing issue but now I have this issue I could really use some help and I dont know if this is where I should put this on the site and sorry if put it in the wrong section.

Last edited by quest9955,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
when ever I install A cia it reolaces A game or other app this started after I formated my 128gb sd card to have 64kb clusters because it fixed the gba vc picture framing issue but now I have this issue I could really use some help and I dont know if this is where I should put this on the site and sorry if put it in the wrong section.
How many games do you have installed? You can only have 300 games and apps installed after that they start to be replaced the more you install.

quest9955

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many games do you have installed? You can only have 300 games and apps installed after that they start to be replaced the more you install.
I deleted and installed A new and it worked I guess I had too many games thanks for the help sorry if I asked a dumb question.

Rictor

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
if that limit is true , any workaround for install more games , i'm interest too in this since planning to use a large sd in future but if you can have a limited number of app installed is useless the change... thanks

TheMCNerd2017

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I never knew there was a limit to the amount of applications that can be installed on the 3DS at any single time(unless it is the icon limit that the HOME Menu has). Has anyone ever found a bypass for the limit?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if that limit is true , any workaround for install more games , i'm interest too in this since planning to use a large sd in future but if you can have a limited number of app installed is useless the change... thanks
an emunand

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this wouldn't work, both emunands would use the same sd card and that just makes it so you have to deal with installing every cia to both nands because of tickets.
. . . nope only new apps would need to be installed the op would have no reason to reinstall his original 300 games to the emunand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM