Hacking Installed wup installer gx2 channel, error code 199-9999

D

Deleted User

Try using loadiine.ovh to install it or HBL channel version to install it.
In my case, installing it by launching browserhax [Launching HBL from browser then using Wup Installer Mod Y] fixed my problem.

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
OP
Trophies
XP
Try USB then.
Try using loadiine.ovh to install it or HBL channel version to install it.
In my case, installing it by launching browserhax [Launching HBL from browser then using Wup Installer Mod Y] fixed my problem.
I will try both.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I will try both.
installing to USB did the trick. the browserhax one didn't, but the USB one did, thanks a lot @xtheman166!

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bump this, but why can't it be installed to the NAND? Does anyone happen to know? I'm getting this error as well and I'm just curious, and I'm also kinda wanting to keep all homebrew on the NAND.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bump this, but why can't it be installed to the NAND? Does anyone happen to know? I'm getting this error as well and I'm just curious, and I'm also kinda wanting to keep all homebrew on the NAND.
Try what Felek said. I have mine installed to nand just fine. I used the HBL channel then WUP Installer GX2 to install the channel

elconno

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I actually got the same error also. But not a big deal I guess, I just went through the HBL instead.

EDIT...on USB I believe?

...oh that was a good idea...through HBL it does work...without HBL I only had the option:

1. with USB drive connected --> does not work
2. without USB drive connected --> does work

--> deadlock :(

Reactions: peteruk

Aglaophotis

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1. with USB drive connected --> does not work
2. without USB drive connected --> does work
I have exactly the same issue. It's impossible to launch the channel version from NAND when the HDD is attached. It always results in 199-9999.

Is there really no fix for this aside from installing it to USB or using the .elf version? ..which is not really a fix for the actual problem.

elconno

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the sad story is that I can not uninstall homebrew stuff [which I freshly installed on USB] from NAND as I am getting the 160-2705 all the time while I try to go into system settings :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: